Date
Submitted
User Rating

harry's snakeharry's snakeC, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
HARRY ANAND (from psc cd)
1026 since
1/7/2015 3:01:00 PM

By 6 Users

Watching the snake game on cell phone i decided to make one. here is it. feel free to download and pass on. if you like it do vote. do look at my other submissions that are above this level. download zip file , execute the cpp file and play it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

harry's KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI (kbc- quiz show)harry's KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI (kbc- quiz show)C, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
HARRY ANAND (from psc cd)
6732 since
1/7/2015 2:46:00 PM

By 3 Users

It is a graphics based project. A user is asked 15 questions (max) till he answers correctly. If you succeed in all question you get 0ne crore (10 million). It works with both mouse & keyboard . so, download it, execute it and become a crorepati (mill ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

pang out 3dpang out 3dMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Alexandros Mouzakides (from psc cd)
871 since
1/7/2015 1:28:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a vary small game based on the classic pang idea. I wrote it one year before. After 3 days of studing nehe's openGL tutorials i wanted to whrite something so i made this.It was not something hard to do but it was fun.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

a snake gamea snake gameC++ (general)Beginner /
aayush kaistha (from psc cd)
3875 since
1/7/2015 12:38:00 PM

By 3 Users

snake is a classical game of snake. hopeu enjoy it... now u can record High score.... eat special fruits... vary game speed... and more.... i hav uploaded exe files as .exea files. just dbl click on the create exe.bat file and it will create the exe for ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Galactican WarGalactican WarC, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Syeed (from psc cd)
1052 since
1/7/2015 12:31:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is a typical galactican war time game.Nothing special though, u may have a look! and if u are intended to develop any dos base game in C/C++ as an assignment or for any other reason this code may be helpful! Keys: Fire: space bar movement: arrow keys ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Half-Life Model LoaderHalf-Life Model LoaderC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
ShadowGL Skill (from psc cd)
2446 since
1/7/2015 3:46:00 AM

By 4 Users

This OpenGL code loads two Half-life models! Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Dope wars kindaDope wars kindaC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Joshua Leonard (from psc cd)
1150 since
1/7/2015 1:58:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code is a simulation of the famous drug wars game...

\\A 2 Player Squirrel Shooting Game\\A 2 Player Squirrel Shooting GameMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Brenton Andrew Saunders (from psc cd)
10867 since
1/7/2015 12:01:00 AM

By 5 Users
5 Excellent Ratings
       A fun 2 player shooting game. Basically, there's these two squirrels shooting at each other with handguns. Vote for it if you can!!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SNAKE IN C++SNAKE IN C++C++ (general)Intermediate /
Prasun Bardhan (from psc cd)
928 since
1/6/2015 11:12:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a simple game of snake.This game has save/load option and also different levels of difficulty.Hope u will like it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C++Scape 4C++Scape 4C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
mindtempest (from psc cd)
1167 since
1/6/2015 10:48:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a game based on the contest-winning code by Lars Fischmann, Forgotten Heroes. Many elements were taken from the Java game Runescape, and the text game Arenascape, thus the name. This time I added more stuff into it, such as the armory and many mor ...(description truncated)

^ Space Impact ^^ Space Impact ^C++ (general)Intermediate /
Niloy Mondal (from psc cd)
17351 since
1/6/2015 10:40:00 PM

By 3 Users

It's a "Space Invaders" style game. The game is quiet fun to play. Its one of the best projects I have ever made. It has three levels and a intresting main boss that I have named "Diablo". The game was made using Oject Oriented Concepts, so you will see a ...(description truncated)

A 3d racing game with commercial quality graphics!!!A 3d racing game with commercial quality graphics!!!C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Mathias Kunter (from psc cd)
5561 since
1/6/2015 9:53:00 PM

By 26 Users

This is a completly 3d racing game with commercial quality, named REVO TRON! It includes a 6500 lines DirectX8 3d engine with support for advanced 3d techniques like realtime shadows and reflections. An input, sound and network module is also included. IM ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

virtualbvirtualbCBeginner /
hemant bakshi (from psc cd)
567 since
1/6/2015 5:45:00 PM

By 3 Users

this code is my first try in c its asimple game wher you purchase sites with atarget to occupy as many sites as possible its very use ful to give beginners an idea of various graphic fns as i devloped it for this purpose

Snake 2Snake 2C++ (general)Intermediate /
Dipanjan Laha (from psc cd)
662 since
1/6/2015 5:32:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a simple game of snake build completely in c++.It has got bonus pointing system with different levels of speed.I hope u would enjoy the game.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

\   A Shooting Game\ A Shooting GameC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
kj8 (from psc cd)
24760 since
1/6/2015 4:50:00 PM

By 20 Users

My first game using the console functions. The left "player" uses q to move up, a to move down, and s to shoot. the right "player" uses o to move up, l to move down, and k to shoot. You can shoot up to 2 bullets at a time. please rate.

Hangman Using GraphicsHangman Using GraphicsC, C++ (general)Advanced /
gitsol (from psc cd)
4891 since
1/6/2015 4:17:00 PM

By 5 Users

hangman is a simple game and user can play game

Plane Shooter v1.0Plane Shooter v1.0Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
MT (from psc cd)
1141 since
1/6/2015 12:48:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a 2d game developed using the MasterX SDK by Jared Brunai. In the game you have missile and a keyboard controlled target through which you take aim and fire the missiles. The code is thoroughly commented and is very easy to understand and gives al ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Fight Agianst Death IIFight Agianst Death IIC++ (general)Beginner /
Brian John (from psc cd)
807 since
1/6/2015 12:38:00 PM

By 2 Users

Much better than the original you now get experanice and can level up and the code is much sexier now to... oh ya and there's sweet icon to go with it :PClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^_Forgotten Heroes_^^_Forgotten Heroes_^C++ (general)Beginner /
Lars Fischmann (from psc cd)
6147 since
1/6/2015 12:19:00 PM

By 13 Users

An unfinished RPG, made with color text and ASCII graphics. It is a work in progress, but comments and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated :) (I'm not particularly good at optimizing my code, but since I'm a newbie, who can blame me?) :P --- oh, and pl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ComputerCHESSComputerCHESSCAdvanced /
AKHIL MITTAL (from psc cd)
1399 since
1/6/2015 11:08:00 AM

By 2 Users

It is a game of chess based on artificial intelligence

Search Results: Page 4 of 14 found. Entries 61 - 80 of 272 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++