1/1/2015 4:09:00 PM

By 3 Users

its a game with moving circles

Graphical Tic Tac ToeGraphical Tic Tac ToeBorland C++Advanced /
Juan Camilo Henao A. (from psc cd)
1177 since
1/1/2015 3:21:00 PM

By 2 Users

Tic Tac Toe game, you can play with the computer or with another person. Can be played with mouse or just with the keypad. Everything works with mouse and keyboard at the same timeClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

antsantsCIntermediate /
vsim (from psc cd)
2239 since
1/1/2015 3:07:00 PM

By 9 Users

There are two homes for the ants.Red and black ants come out from there and go to sugar .

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Simple (but fast) Game of Life simulatorSimple (but fast) Game of Life simulatorC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Dee-Jon Bryce (from psc cd)
659 since
1/1/2015 3:01:00 PM

By 2 Users

The program simulates Conway's Game of Life in 80 x 50 mode screen (for DOS only)

Pick A NumberPick A NumberC++ (general)Intermediate /
Tayon Johnson (from psc cd)
576 since
1/1/2015 2:21:00 PM

By 2 Users

It is a Text based game. the object of the game is to pick the right number, there are 3 levels, and the number is never the same.

A Hangman Game (College Nickname Edition)A Hangman Game (College Nickname Edition)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
Patrick Newell (from psc cd)
4471 since
1/1/2015 2:18:00 PM

By 12 Users

<b><a href="http://www.lehigh.edu/~pmn2/hangman.html">NEW VERSIONS</a></b>(uploaded daily with new features each day)...<a href="http://www.lehigh.edu/~pmn2/hangman.html">Click here to get the most recent game</a>...IT'S HERE, the save g ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Altezza RPGAltezza RPGC++ (general)Beginner /
Daniel Landree (from psc cd)
2034 since
1/1/2015 2:11:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a Minamal RPG with a besic fight system. This is my first C++ program EVER!! granted it is not the best but what do you expect from a 16-year-old's first 'real' program? Thanx and have fun, you have any suggestions for 'RC1' e-mail me please!! ten ...(description truncated)

Bovine Roulette (like Russian Roulette)Bovine Roulette (like Russian Roulette)CBeginner /
Ben Jacobs (from psc cd)
1351 since
1/1/2015 1:26:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is the first game I ever coded. I whipped it out in a few minutes and decided that it might be useful(ha!) for other people. Should work on any compiler in any OS. Sorta fun to play if your really bored, shows use of simple random numbers.

Guess v1.0Guess v1.0Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Simon Price (from psc cd)
697 since
1/1/2015 12:55:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is my first ever C++ program, only download this if you are at the "Hello World" stage of C++ programming! It is for 2 players, the aim is to guess the opponents number. Since there is no validation or error handling yet, this sad program can easily ...(description truncated)

The Castle GameThe Castle GameC++ (general)Beginner /
M. Carter Brown (from psc cd)
1300 since
1/1/2015 12:48:00 PM

By 11 Users

A fun game using a simple menu. You find yourself in front of a Castle and decide to go in. The object is to get out. Very fun.

DaktariDaktariBorland C++Beginner /
Jim Cook (from psc cd)
1626 since
1/1/2015 12:02:00 PM

By 3 Users

I wrote this game in C to help me learn C. It is a text-based Shoot-em-Up that will go Very fast so you can play against the speed of the machine. It was developed in Borland Turbo C/C++ lite (and may only run/be compatible with that editor). The text al ...(description truncated)

Suppra-guessSuppra-guessCBeginner /
Gore (from psc cd)
961 since
1/1/2015 11:59:00 AM

By 4 Users

In this guessing game you can: play 1-2 player mode. read and write coments. save and look at results.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Norts And CrossesNorts And CrossesC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Shoots AndLadders (from psc cd)
992 since
1/1/2015 9:35:00 AM

By 4 Users

Norts And Crosses ----------------- By: KuNT ICQ: 57591748 C/C++ It is a Win32 console Norts and Crosses game. This is a simple example for beginners. 1 Header file: iostrem.h shows: if statments Arrays while loop functions this is my first C/C++ code, so ...(description truncated)

A Flight Simulator - direct X, real flying! COOL !!!A Flight Simulator - direct X, real flying! COOL !!!C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Keir Gordon (from psc cd)
5286 since
1/1/2015 9:11:00 AM

By 58 Users

This is a flight simulator game made with direct X, its great, this can teach you to use directX in an easy way. You have GOT to check this out. Soon i'll have this ready for selling to the public! Check out this cool code, and vote for me! If you need he ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Tic-Tac-ToeTic-Tac-ToeC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Joshua Thompson (from psc cd)
1009 since
1/1/2015 9:04:00 AM

By 7 Users

A simple improvement on Shariq Haseeb's award winner tic-tac-toe game. Removed some code redundencies, simplified the control process, etc. This code is dedicated to Shariq Haseeb.

A jackpot GameA jackpot GameC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
4863 since
1/1/2015 8:42:00 AM

By 14 Users

well this is a jackpot game i made. it is really fun. beginners should look at the code cause it will really help you with C++. This is a must Download for all types of programmers. from newbie to expert it is fun.

SnyperSnyperC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1719 since
1/1/2015 8:41:00 AM

By 5 Users

well this is a jackpot game i made. its dope. A must download. good for begginners. and its so muuch fun. and remeber to rate it

Bricks GameBricks GameC++ (general)Advanced /
shviro oren (from psc cd)
3985 since
1/1/2015 8:38:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is a graet game with sound! that shows graphics skill of c++ graphics.h library.You can learn how to move objects on the screen and block them.have fun with this game.

connect4.cppconnect4.cppC++ (general)Intermediate /
Stephen James McIntosh (from psc cd)
2371 since
1/1/2015 8:06:00 AM

By 6 Users

The classic game of connect 4. Only 2 player play. Uses BGI graphics. Has good visuals.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

VGA Game Programming TutorialVGA Game Programming TutorialC, C++ (general)Advanced /
Denthor of ASPHYXIA (from psc cd)
1847 since
1/1/2015 7:51:00 AM

By 3 Users

Hi there! This is Denthor of ASPHYXIA, aka Grant Smith. This training program is aimed at all those budding young demo coders out there. I am assuming that the reader is fairly young, has a bit of basic Std. 6 math under his belt, has done a bit of progra ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 13 of 14 found. Entries 241 - 260 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++