Date
Submitted
User Rating

Soul HunterSoul HunterC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Derick Dong (from psc cd)
1170 since
1/2/2015 3:04:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a very early stage of a graphical rogue-like game. (If you are unfamiliar with rogue-likes, they are the ancestors of the Diablo series, and came out about 25 years ago). So far, there's basic character creation, and an isometric view. The program ...(description truncated)

space wallsspace wallsBorland C++Intermediate /
Ramz (from psc cd)
707 since
1/2/2015 2:56:00 AM

By 2 Users

Space Walls is an Arkanoid style game. It was written with BGI (Borland Graphis Interface). It has 10 screens and various extras in the bricks (double, extra life, etc). Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Game for 2DPOWER Graphics EngineGame for 2DPOWER Graphics EngineMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Patrick Gallagher (from psc cd)
980 since
1/2/2015 2:55:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is, as the name states, a 2d graphics engine using DirectX. It is a great thing for small 2d games, such as the one shown in the screenshot. It might be a bit slow if you do not use a newer computer, but still is a way to learn to program games easil ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

GLOB Ver 0.3GLOB Ver 0.3C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
942 since
1/2/2015 2:46:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is the third version of my GLOB engine, which now includes particle effects. I tried to make the engine as flexible as possible, as well as attempting to make it relatively easy. There are several defaults (rain, snow, star field, explosion, and seve ...(description truncated)

GLOB 2DGLOB 2DC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
922 since
1/2/2015 2:18:00 AM

By 3 Users

GLOB (OpenGL object) 2D engine. This is my first release of my GLOB engine, which is an attempt to simplify creating 2D games with OpenGL. The program models some of the functionality of GLUT (like naming certain functions whatever you want), but is much ...(description truncated)

Blue Crystal RPG (Beta)Blue Crystal RPG (Beta)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Paul Petry (from psc cd)
1660 since
1/2/2015 1:41:00 AM

By 11 Users

Its just 3 rooms right now, plus a battle screen which is set up very nicely. NEW now there is a interactive battle with a final fanstay bar also you can attack and be attacked(animations), and magic is availible (haste&cure, fire will be tight when its d ...(description truncated)

Laboratory Mouse Adventure GameLaboratory Mouse Adventure GameCBeginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2267 since
1/2/2015 1:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

DOS, text-based adventure game. You play a mouse who has to escape from a mad scientist's lab.

A typing gameA typing gameC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Chris (from psc cd)
6054 since
1/1/2015 11:58:00 PM

By 4 Users

Not only is the program a typing test, it is also a tutorial. You want to improve your typing skill? DOWNLOAD IT!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Chess using mouse in C++Chess using mouse in C++C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Nitin Gupta (from psc cd)
2500 since
1/1/2015 10:28:00 PM

By 2 Users

The code includes the whole game of chess and a new header files to use mouse, change its cursor etc in C++. Excellent graphics just make it a perfect choice. The game also includes a 16-Color BITMAP importer.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CaseCaseCaseCaseMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
SAX Olivier (from psc cd)
1083 since
1/1/2015 10:09:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a clone from Tetris and it is my first real game. I tried to do something simple but object oriented. Just download it, build it with VC++ 6.0 and run it ! I am sure you will enjoy :) Good or bad opinion of this code, please rate it !

godzilla gamesgodzilla gamesC++ (general)Beginner /
suneet singh (from psc cd)
1856 since
1/1/2015 9:25:00 PM

By 8 Users

the code is a collection of 4 games in c++ graphics. the games are : 1 tic tac toe 2 chessboard 3 kaun banega crorepati (indian game show) 4 snakes and ladders complete program is in c++ any suggesstions or comments are welcome please vote if u like it an ...(description truncated)

Snakes! GameSnakes! GameBorland C++Intermediate /
MLi (from psc cd)
1313 since
1/1/2015 8:47:00 PM

By 3 Users

A great game of snakes . With a powerful GUI. Just play it.Contains the Exe File.

Buzz Phrase GeneratorBuzz Phrase GeneratorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
[tBx]P5yM4n (from psc cd)
1535 since
1/1/2015 6:53:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a reasonably simple piece of code to generate a random hitec phrase. Its something I made just for the practice, but has a nice demonstration of switches and random number generation. Also now generates a logfile and reports on the size of that lo ...(description truncated)

ARENA: EvolutionARENA: EvolutionC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
ShiningKnight (from psc cd)
2109 since
1/1/2015 6:40:00 PM

By 15 Users

An *unfinished* (but well-working* RPG, that is a GREAT learning tool for aspiring game programmers who do not know a lot about C++. The game also has a pretty cool battle system.

BricksBricksC++ (general)Intermediate /
MLi (from psc cd)
1778 since
1/1/2015 6:06:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a game based on Game of BRICKS. Written in C++ ,this is very good if you a begginer to writing games.

a 3D Temple (OpenGL Walkthrough of a foggy temple)a 3D Temple (OpenGL Walkthrough of a foggy temple)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Dustin Davis (from psc cd)
4584 since
1/1/2015 6:00:00 PM

By 12 Users

This example will show you how easy it is to draw objects using openGL. It draws a giant pyramid and you can walk around inside this foggy temple. Not much to it but it is really cool to learn from. If there are any probs email me.

Tic Tac ToeTic Tac ToeMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Doug Graham (from psc cd)
733 since
1/1/2015 5:50:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is just a crappy tic tac toe program using mfc i did for a c++ class.

A 3D World (OpenGL walk through city) *FIXED*A 3D World (OpenGL walk through city) *FIXED*C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Dustin Davis (from psc cd)
9958 since
1/1/2015 5:44:00 PM

By 29 Users

This code is the starting point of any 3d gamer's quest to design a 3d game. It will show you how to use openGL to load and display 3d models and show you basic keyboard input along with mouse input. Move around just like in UT or Half-Life. Use mouse lo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

fly swatting gamefly swatting gameC++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
Mohammed Ali Akbani (from psc cd)
1838 since
1/1/2015 5:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

its a game that uses classes. a fly moves around the screen and you have to remeber where it was last seen. the difficulty inccreases progressively.

ChooseYourOwnAdventure-type game -- you write the scriptChooseYourOwnAdventure-type game -- you write the scriptC++ (general)Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
1476 since
1/1/2015 4:48:00 PM

By 3 Users

I've seen a few people make games that give you a scenario and a decision to make. Like: you're at a puddle of lava. 1. Jump 2. Swim etc... And they always put all of the 'script' stuff into the source code. This allows you to make that type of game by en ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 12 of 14 found. Entries 221 - 240 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++