Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 8 of 28 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Brainvita GameBrainvita GameBorland C++Intermediate /
A. Saleem Ansari (from psc cd)
1009 since
1/5/2015 5:51:00 PM

By 9 Users

This is 16bit C++ game and this contain some forms,textboxes,labels and some others thing and every thing made by me. Just See the screen shot of this game it is really very nice game just take, play it and rent me please.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BricksBricksC++ (general)Intermediate /
MLi (from psc cd)
1323 since
1/1/2015 6:06:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a game based on Game of BRICKS. Written in C++ ,this is very good if you a begginer to writing games.

Bricks GameBricks GameC++ (general)Advanced /
shviro oren (from psc cd)
3231 since
1/1/2015 8:38:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is a graet game with sound! that shows graphics skill of c++ graphics.h library.You can learn how to move objects on the screen and block them.have fun with this game.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Bricks GameBricks GameBorland C++Beginner /
Bojan Milosevic (from psc cd)
1038 since
1/9/2015 2:16:00 AM

By 2 Users

Simple yet fun game.

Buzz Phrase GeneratorBuzz Phrase GeneratorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
[tBx]P5yM4n (from psc cd)
1022 since
1/1/2015 6:53:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a reasonably simple piece of code to generate a random hitec phrase. Its something I made just for the practice, but has a nice demonstration of switches and random number generation. Also now generates a logfile and reports on the size of that lo ...(description truncated)

C++Scape 4C++Scape 4C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
mindtempest (from psc cd)
859 since
1/6/2015 10:48:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a game based on the contest-winning code by Lars Fischmann, Forgotten Heroes. Many elements were taken from the Java game Runescape, and the text game Arenascape, thus the name. This time I added more stuff into it, such as the armory and many mor ...(description truncated)

Candy Volcano Arcade Game!Candy Volcano Arcade Game!C, C++ (general)Intermediate /
® Hardy Creations Inc. (from psc cd)
1135 since
1/9/2015 8:51:00 AM

By 3 Users

RECENTLY... A Mad Scientist at a Candy Factory UnVeiled his greatest creation: A batch of living Candy, brought to life through the Miracles of Genetic Mutation. Unfortunately, his formula had a Fatal Flaw—The Living Candy Immediately began to Multi ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cascade Clone v1.0Cascade Clone v1.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Paulo Jorente (from psc cd)
712 since
1/4/2015 5:08:00 AM

By 4 Users

Well, my girl friend is really crazy about Cascade, so I did this Windows GDI version of it. It is pretty simple to play - you just have to clean the window and make lots of points - to do that, click on a square that has another square of the same color ...(description truncated)

CaseCaseCaseCaseMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
SAX Olivier (from psc cd)
746 since
1/1/2015 10:09:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a clone from Tetris and it is my first real game. I tried to do something simple but object oriented. Just download it, build it with VC++ 6.0 and run it ! I am sure you will enjoy :) Good or bad opinion of this code, please rate it !

Checkers (Draughts)Checkers (Draughts)Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
David Crofts (from psc cd)
3116 since
1/5/2015 10:06:00 AM

By 4 Users

Brute force game tree search program for Checkers.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 28 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 272 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++