Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Fin1d the root to an EquationFin1d the root to an EquationC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ebon Bokody (from psc cd)
1771 since
1/4/2015 1:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code was an assignment of mine from university. There is actually no user input but you can change the code to solve any equation. You could also easily modify it so user input is used. This code is very stable and should work on all platforms. It is ...(description truncated)

Bouncing Ball ExampleBouncing Ball ExampleC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
PlanetCPP-Chris(Hound)/Micheal(xix) (from psc cd)
2968 since
1/4/2015 1:13:00 AM

By 3 Users

This example shows how to create a bouncing ball on your form, also let's you manipulate the kenetic loss and gravity settings. I found a simpler version of this online created in Java, it looked interesting so I converted it and improved on it. The formu ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mathematical parserMathematical parserC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Luca Carlon (from psc cd)
1636 since
1/3/2015 11:16:00 PM

By 3 Users

There is a NEWER VERSION of this application. The name is "Mathematical parser ver2", search it on this site or on my home page. Evaluates expressions with common symbols and mathematical functions. You can use trigonometric functions as well as the commo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Mortgage Calculator2Mortgage Calculator2C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Josh D. Johnson (from psc cd)
731 since
1/3/2015 9:49:00 PM

By 2 Users

Calculates your monthly payments on a mortgage loan. Also compares how much interest to principle you are paying each payment. Also sorry i had to do it twice i accidentally put exe file instead of .cpp!

Swap MagicSwap MagicC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
FAzle AreFin (from psc cd)
567 since
1/3/2015 8:37:00 PM

By 7 Users

Do you think it is possible to swap values between two variables without using a third temporary variable? What? No? Yes? Well, the answer is...YES. Take a look at the code and don't forget to vote!

conversion deciaml to hexaconversion deciaml to hexaC++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
khawaja fawad latif (from psc cd)
1206 since
1/3/2015 7:44:00 PM

By 5 Users

conversion of decimal to hexadecimal

Matrix MathMatrix MathMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Khaireddin Bushnaq (from psc cd)
1013 since
1/3/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 3 Users

A complete application that dealing wiht Matrix and 7 of there most important operation with graphics support,easy use,easy result,cool looking ,try and give yr judje...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

_int - A fast large-integer library_int - A fast large-integer libraryMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Jakob Bieling (from psc cd)
2774 since
1/3/2015 4:07:00 PM

By 6 Users

This class manages large integers of any size (the size is limited by your memory). All useful operators have been overloaded so a behaviour as close to a built-in "int" as possible is given. Parts of the code have been written in inline-assembly to impro ...(description truncated)

Non-negative integer Multiplication of ANY LENGTH!!Non-negative integer Multiplication of ANY LENGTH!!C, C++ (general), Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Adnan Faisal (from psc cd)
1076 since
1/3/2015 3:06:00 PM

By 2 Users

Please rate me if it worked for you.It is an extremely efficient Non-Negative INTEGER MULTIPLICATION of ANY LENGTH!!I assure you it is very quick..Any CS student may need it.It is my first Submission.

Trinomial FactorerTrinomial FactorerC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Andrew Hull (from psc cd)
1093 since
1/3/2015 1:27:00 PM

By 3 Users

A simple console program that factors any quadratic trinomial in the form AX^2 + BX + C, A != 0 (I couldn't find one on PSC so I had to make my own, darn Algebra homework...) Source code and all VC++ files included, though will run on any compiler.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Three by Three Matrix UtilitiesThree by Three Matrix UtilitiesC++ (general)Intermediate /
Patrick Felton (from psc cd)
592 since
1/3/2015 12:12:00 PM

By 2 Users

Finds the determinant of 3x3 matricies and solves systems of 3 equations with 3 variables.

CombinationsCombinationsC, Borland C++Intermediate /
Adriel (from psc cd)
921 since
1/3/2015 11:34:00 AM

By 3 Users

Combinations of 3,4,5, and 6 letter word or numberClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime numbers up to a given numberPrime numbers up to a given numberCBeginner /
Harun Soylu (from psc cd)
1280 since
1/3/2015 11:25:00 AM

By 2 Users

This code prints the prime numbers to the screen up to a given number, and also find out if the given number is prime or not.

Cubic Equations Solver using Cardano's formulaCubic Equations Solver using Cardano's formulaMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Luchezar Abbott (from psc cd)
3939 since
1/3/2015 9:59:00 AM

By 3 Users

It finds one the roots of a cubic equation using Cardano's formula.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Windows based Quadratic Equation SolverA Windows based Quadratic Equation SolverC, Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Luchezar Abbott (from psc cd)
1536 since
1/3/2015 9:44:00 AM

By 2 Users

Calculates the roots of a quadratic equationClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Parabola Graphing MachineParabola Graphing MachineC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Dario S. (from psc cd)
1034 since
1/3/2015 4:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

Enter a parabola in the form of y = ax^2 + bx + c. Then the program will graph the parabola and give you info about the parabola. Very simple and easy to follow code. Please comment and vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Algebra Calculator V1.0Algebra Calculator V1.0C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
Verite Donato (from psc cd)
2887 since
1/3/2015 3:35:00 AM

By 8 Users

This C++ application runs under Windows via the MS-DOS prompt. It will compute the value of the unknown for a simple algebraic equation such as 3x+5=10. It has limited functionality, and cannot combine like terms or interpret mathematical operations more ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Various math operationsVarious math operationsC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
James Sibley (from psc cd)
646 since
1/3/2015 12:05:00 AM

By 4 Users

Factorial, list prime numbers to a given amount, factor a positive integer, matrix multiplication (the fun part), and test to see if the inputed value was a number and not letters or excess decimal points/neg. signs.

Is a number prime? if not then what are its prime factors?Is a number prime? if not then what are its prime factors?C++ (general)Beginner /
Kyle Clary (from psc cd)
1113 since
1/2/2015 11:52:00 PM

By 3 Users

Enter a number and the program will determine if it is prime. If the number is not prime the program will find the prime factors. For really big numbers it should only take a few seconds to process other than that it's lightning fast

A Simple CalculatorA Simple CalculatorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Saifudheen A A (from psc cd)
1936 since
1/2/2015 10:59:00 PM

By 7 Users

A simple Calculator ; Well Commented easy to follow, for beginers. It also shows some basics of C++ programs. If you find this article helpful to you please send me a message.

Search Results: Page 6 of 8 found. Entries 101 - 120 of 145 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++