Date
Submitted
User Rating

maximum surfacemaximum surfaceC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Attila Szucs (from psc cd)
1087 since
1/5/2015 8:15:00 AM

By 3 Users

You have to put points in a rectange. The program calculates the maximum surface ( which is quad ) of a rectange which does not contain points. It also has a graphical interface.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Circle Radius and Area with User defined FunctionsCircle Radius and Area with User defined FunctionsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
NorthWood Systems (from psc cd)
1313 since
1/5/2015 8:12:00 AM

By 2 Users

This program demonstrates how user-defined functions are implemented It shows you an radius and area of a circle that you type in!

Geometric CalculatorGeometric CalculatorC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
SumSoftwares (from psc cd)
1008 since
1/5/2015 7:45:00 AM

By 3 Users

This Calculator calculates the volume of a cone,Surface area of a cylinder and surface area of a cone. Please Rate the code. Thanks <BM>

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Riotblade's Simple CalculatorRiotblade's Simple CalculatorC++ (general)Beginner /
Kevin Huang (from psc cd)
939 since
1/5/2015 7:16:00 AM

By 3 Users

Just a little calculator, might be helpful in the function department.

DonCalcDonCalcC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
Don Dupuis (from psc cd)
1122 since
1/5/2015 2:26:00 AM

By 2 Users

Basic math. Very good.

^A5*Calculator^A5*CalculatorC, C++ (general)Advanced /
Wasim Haque (from psc cd)
4501 since
1/5/2015 12:52:00 AM

By 6 Users

A complete GUI scientific calculator for engineering applications.

FunctionsLib.hFunctionsLib.hC++ (general)Beginner /
Morgan L.D. (from psc cd)
1535 since
1/4/2015 8:39:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is my functionslib (library) that works with some of my programs - including a math program (remember its a header file)

UltimaX Math Library (175+ Functions)  C++ VersionUltimaX Math Library (175+ Functions) C++ VersionMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
James Dougherty (from psc cd)
1447 since
1/4/2015 4:37:00 PM

By 9 Users

This Visual Basic version was popular so I decided to upload the C++ version. This is my first C++ submission. Hope everyone likes it. This math library handles 2D Vectors, 3D Vectors, 4D Vectors, 3x3 Matrix, 4x4 Matrix, Color, and Quaternions. The 2D Vec ...(description truncated)

a power on calculator(windows base)a power on calculator(windows base)Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
nobody (from psc cd)
1803 since
1/4/2015 4:34:00 PM

By 9 Users

It is a powerfull calculator and u can find out (x^y).plzzzzz rate this if u have time.IT IS ALSO GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU ARE INTERMEDIATE.excuse me i had a mistake and i fixed it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a BEST CALCULATORa BEST CALCULATORC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
nobody (from psc cd)
2861 since
1/4/2015 3:55:00 PM

By 13 Users

Please vote me!!!factorial & delta & +,-,*,/,%, ... . it is fine. if you have a time vote it.I have better versions of the calc that I will be posting .

Superb MatriX ProductSuperb MatriX ProductC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Rishabh (from psc cd)
582 since
1/4/2015 3:48:00 PM

By 4 Users

Multiplies any 2 mathematically possible matrices and gives result.Tough one to code so please do vote for me .

Statistical Bar ChartStatistical Bar ChartCIntermediate /
Abu-Mavia (from psc cd)
801 since
1/4/2015 2:54:00 PM

By 6 Users

It is a statistical Bar Chart.. Enter Your subjects Numbers and Look them in Bar Chart... Animated bar Chart...Please Rate it.. A sound.h file include with code must be include in the folder...

Area of rectangleArea of rectangleMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Jack Tabsun (from psc cd)
1488 since
1/4/2015 1:34:00 PM

By 4 Users

It gives you the area of the rectangleClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Kinetic EnergyKinetic EnergyMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Jack Tabsun (from psc cd)
1067 since
1/4/2015 1:09:00 PM

By 9 Users

It gives you the numerical value of kinetic energy. This thing is related to physics.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^Word Generator^^Word Generator^C, C++ (general)Beginner /
Niloy Mondal (from psc cd)
3345 since
1/4/2015 1:06:00 PM

By 6 Users

This program can generate words of all possible combinations of a string by jumbling up the characters. For expample, see the screen shot. Coded in Turbo C/C++.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Asm in C++Asm in C++Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
_AuC_ (from psc cd)
1495 since
1/4/2015 12:17:00 PM

By 3 Users

This code shows how to add asm to your c++ code

updated scientific calculaterupdated scientific calculaterC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Asif Sajwani (from psc cd)
632 since
1/4/2015 10:07:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is an updated version of my previous code. Ive made some changes and have tried to make the look even better.plzzzzzzz rate my codeClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A fast Computation of N! ( Factorial) instead of recursion...A fast Computation of N! ( Factorial) instead of recursion...C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
michele berardi (from psc cd)
8882 since
1/4/2015 6:49:00 AM

By 3 Users

Quickly you can obtain your factorial number, and of course this code explain the theory you can optimize more and more this.

^a simple calculator^a simple calculatorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Mike Hopkins (from psc cd)
3329 since
1/4/2015 4:55:00 AM

By 11 Users

I have been learning C++ for two hours and i decided to have a shot at my first program. I am 17 and any feedback, comments would be greatly appreciated.

CPU BenchmarkCPU BenchmarkC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Brian W. Baugh (from psc cd)
2153 since
1/4/2015 4:27:00 AM

By 3 Users

This program allows the user to compare their computer (speed) with other computers who used the same program. The code is simple enough, the most complicated part is the color.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 5 of 8 found. Entries 81 - 100 of 145 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++