Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Simulator to implement the Simplex Method in ORSimulator to implement the Simplex Method in ORC, Borland C++Beginner /
Parminder Singh Arora (from psc cd)
787 since
1/8/2015 3:47:00 AM

By 3 Users

It provide Simplex Method Result with in a second which a person can not done within 1 hr.

Rounding Float numbersRounding Float numbersC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
megapixel123 (from psc cd)
509 since
1/7/2015 11:40:00 PM

By 2 Users

This code rounds your floating number(eg:55.2314) To: the nearest Integer. the nearest Tenth. the nearest Hundredths. the nearest Thousandths.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Math TesterMath TesterC++ (general)Beginner /
Raven van Helsing (from psc cd)
991 since
1/7/2015 11:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

It is a simple program that helps children test their math skils.It containd the function randomize() so it generates numbers each time !Please send your opinion and rate it :) #include<conio.h> and #include<iostream.h> instead of #include< ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A really cool binary translator!A really cool binary translator!C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Peter Evers (from psc cd)
3230 since
1/7/2015 9:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

This binary translator will not translate the text to decimal, but it will translate it to a char! As example. 1101000 1101001 will be translated as 'hi'. You can also translate huge load of text. Have fun!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

matrix applicationsmatrix applicationsC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
sachin singhal (from psc cd)
1120 since
1/7/2015 8:31:00 PM

By 2 Users

it does almost all matrix applications such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, Symmetry, Trace, Transpose, Upper triangle, Lower triangle, Adjoint & Inverse. finally after getting matrix(solution) applications can be done on the matrix along wi ...(description truncated)

Zip-Unzip FilesZip-Unzip FilesC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Umme Samiha Esha (from psc cd)
729 since
1/7/2015 7:18:00 PM

By 2 Users

This program specially made for zip & unzip ...check it out & please vote for me....send me mail at samiha2u@yahoo.com for your comments....:)

Averaging ProgramAveraging ProgramC, C++ (general)Beginner /
john Fivekiller (from psc cd)
1370 since
1/7/2015 6:48:00 PM

By 2 Users

To make the task of averaging out numbers easy by using my programing skills

A prime factor program (UPDATED!)A prime factor program (UPDATED!)C, Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
PlanetCoder (from psc cd)
3720 since
1/7/2015 4:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

Program for calculating prime factors. Accepts very large numbers upto 2^53 -1 (9007199254740991)or more than 9 billion billion. Shows elasped time if time taken is 1 second or more. Largest prime accepted: 9007199254740881.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A quadratic equation solverA quadratic equation solverC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Mauricio Rossi (from psc cd)
1924 since
1/7/2015 11:38:00 AM

By 6 Users

This program solves quadratic equations for you. All you have to do is enter the value of a, b, and c. I wanted to check my homework for my math class, so i made this program mainly overnight.

Learning about VectorsLearning about VectorsC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Andrei Krotkov (from psc cd)
1201 since
1/6/2015 11:13:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an article on implementing vectors in C++. It contains all the 3-dimensional mathematics that can be used to make lighting calculations, physics, etc! Visit my website to find many more articles such as this one! http://akrotkov.bullet-reaction.co ...(description truncated)

MathDrawer: A feature-rich mathmatical plotting applicationMathDrawer: A feature-rich mathmatical plotting applicationMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Alaeddin Hallak (from psc cd)
814 since
1/6/2015 8:46:00 PM

By 2 Users

MathDrawer was a project for my Visual C++ course. I was so excited about programming for Windows with this powerful language that I went far beyond what was required for the project. The end result is this: a rich featured plotting application that suppo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Calculator In C++Calculator In C++C++ (general)Intermediate /
Prasun Bardhan (from psc cd)
1481 since
1/6/2015 5:35:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a simple calculator with '+' , '-' , '*' & '/' functions.It also finds the sin,cos,tan of a number(in degrees).Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Linear  Equation In 3 VariablesLinear Equation In 3 VariablesC++ (general)Intermediate /
Prasun Bardhan (from psc cd)
1170 since
1/6/2015 5:22:00 PM

By 2 Users

This program solves 3 given linear equations in x,y and z to give the values of x,y and z that satisfies the given equations.The program also generates a 3 d graph of each of the given linear equations.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pythagorean TheoryPythagorean TheoryC, Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Shiv Jairam (from psc cd)
740 since
1/6/2015 10:24:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code[when compiled] uses the pythagorean theory to solve for the sides of a right triangle. I wrote this code using Micosoft Visual C++ 6.0. This is the first "Major" program I have written, as I am a beginner. If you have any problems, questions or ...(description truncated)

Efficient_Power_Of_2Efficient_Power_Of_2C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Balram Reddy Kakani (from psc cd)
1764 since
1/6/2015 12:21:00 AM

By 15 Users

A Highly Efficient C program to Find whether a given number is Power of 2 or not

Triangular Pascals TriangleTriangular Pascals TriangleC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Josh Hollandsworth (from psc cd)
565 since
1/5/2015 6:50:00 PM

By 3 Users

Prints out pascals triangle in a nice triangular format up to 13 rowsClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^^A big number calculator^^^^A big number calculator^^Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Nguyen Ngoc Giang (from psc cd)
6686 since
1/5/2015 5:52:00 PM

By 4 Users

This program is to handle all possible arithmetic operations (+, -, *, /, %) and logic operations (<, >, >=, <=, ==, !=) between 2 numbers, which have quite a lot of number of digits.

A bin2dec converterA bin2dec converterCBeginner /
koby-GR (from psc cd)
3967 since
1/5/2015 3:30:00 PM

By 2 Users

A binary to decimal converter

Algebraic Expressions, Conversion and Evaluation with CAlgebraic Expressions, Conversion and Evaluation with CCAdvanced /
Pradeep P Chandiramani (from psc cd)
4637 since
1/5/2015 1:44:00 PM

By 4 Users

This tutorial is a Complete Guide to Algebraic Expressions, Different expression notations like Prefix, Postfix and Infix and Evaluation of the expressions. How to convert an expression from one notation to another? How to evaluate Algebraic Expression in ...(description truncated)

^prime number generator^prime number generatorC, C++ (general)Beginner /
its_david1980 (from psc cd)
3276 since
1/5/2015 1:40:00 PM

By 3 Users

fastest prime number generator...give it a try generates prime number till u specify

Search Results: Page 4 of 8 found. Entries 61 - 80 of 145 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++