Date
Submitted
User Rating

Sum of Digits in CSum of Digits in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1717 since
5/22/2016 2:26:54 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C language as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will add the sum of digits in a given number by our user. The code is very to understand. Add me at Facebook my address ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Power of Given Number in CPower of Given Number in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1909 since
5/15/2016 12:12:47 PM
Unrated
       This sample program will compute the power of a given number in C language. It will ask the user the base and exponents value of the number and then it will compute the power of the given number. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Odd and Even Numbers in C++ using StructureOdd and Even Numbers in C++ using StructureC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2052 since
5/7/2016 3:40:19 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote a long time ago that will check if the give number is odd or even using structure in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile number here in the Philippines is 091 ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Prime Number GeneratorPrime Number GeneratorC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2336 since
4/1/2016 10:51:50 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then the program will generate the corresponding prime numbers based from the number give by our user. I wrote a function for prime number gener ...(description truncated)

Flashcards v1.1Flashcards v1.1C++ (general)Beginner /
Jay Juarez
2674 since
3/6/2016 9:15:56 AM
Unrated
       Addition flashcards -- random or user created 10 cards, vertical display, easily modified for more cards or flashcard.txt files, coded using Code Blocks13.12 GNU GCC compiler. Replaced system(cls) and system (pause) in v1.1

MULTIPLICATION of ANY NUMBER of DIGITS of MULTIPLICAND & MULTIPLIER MULTIPLICATION of ANY NUMBER of DIGITS of MULTIPLICAND & MULTIPLIER C, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Mr SHINE KADANATTU AYYAPPAN
5041 since
1/9/2016 9:45:37 AM
Unrated
       While studying for Engineering under CALICUT UNIVERSITY ,KERALA in INDIA , in 2005 FEB MARCH session of exams I wrote an exam for C programming which is common to ALL which is a Combined 1 and 2 Semester paper .In the Question paper for C programming I sa ...(description truncated)

Pythagoras TheoremPythagoras TheoremC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Saransh Chauhan
2786 since
1/5/2016 12:38:40 PM
Unrated
       Its a program in which you'll have to enter firstly the name of the side of a right angled triangle whose value you don't know, and then give the values of the rest of the two sides.... and finally it will give you the value of the side missing.

Passed and Failed Grade Lister in C languagePassed and Failed Grade Lister in C languageCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3402 since
12/13/2015 7:48:56 AM
Unrated
       I simple program that I wrote two years ago that will ask the user to give a series of grades pass and failing grades and then our program will counter how many grades given by the user is failed and passed. The code also teaches how to write and use one ...(description truncated)

Square a value in C++Square a value in C++C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3247 since
11/25/2015 12:30:08 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C++ that will square a number based on the number given by the user. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines ...(description truncated)

Simple Interest Rate Solver in CSimple Interest Rate Solver in CC, Borland C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2961 since
11/25/2015 12:03:34 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C language that will compute for the interest rate of a loan. I am using Turbo C 2.0 for DOS as my C compiler in this sample program. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ordinal Number Generator in C++Ordinal Number Generator in C++C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5235 since
11/24/2015 12:40:05 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will ask the user to enter or give a number and then our program will generate the corresponding ordinal numbers. In this program I am using CodeBlocks 8.02 as my editor and Dev C++ as my co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ordinal Number Generator in COrdinal Number Generator in CC, Borland C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3984 since
11/24/2015 12:24:14 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using C as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will generate the ordinal numerical values in a given number by our user. In this sample program I am using Turbo C 2.0 For DOS that is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multiplication Table in CMultiplication Table in CC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5824 since
11/21/2015 11:51:29 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very short and simple program that I wrote using C programming language I called this program multiplication table using C. In this program I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C compiler. The code I'm just using two for loo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

To CREATE AND  PRINT the SERIES  1,2,2,3,3,3,,4,4,4,4…n,n,n,n,n.To CREATE AND PRINT the SERIES 1,2,2,3,3,3,,4,4,4,4…n,n,n,n,n.C, C++ (general)Intermediate /
4155 since
11/7/2015 1:42:54 AM
Unrated
       In the series ......1,2,2,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,...............n,n,n,n. 1) number of Terms up to last term which is n is =n(n+1)/2 2) Sum Of Terms =1+2+2+3+3+3+4+4+4+4+..............+n+n+n=1+2*2+3*3+4*4+5*5+....n*n =n(n+1)(6n+1)/2 3) Find The General Term..... He ...(description truncated)

Confirmation of Goldbach's conjectureConfirmation of Goldbach's conjectureC++ (general)Advanced /
Boris Sklyar
3806 since
9/24/2015 7:12:06 AM
Unrated
       Program calculates two prime numbers Pr1 and Pr2 sum of which equals any given even number N=Pr1+Pr2Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum and Average of a Number Using Text File in C++Sum and Average of a Number Using Text File in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5626 since
9/13/2015 6:54:12 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program on how to store values in a text file using C++ this activity I wrote during my work as a college instructor in my programming class in C++. I called this program Sum and Average of a Number ...(description truncated)

AreasAreasCBeginner /
Ricardo Gaytan
2672 since
9/9/2015 2:53:21 PM
Unrated
       Clase sentencias

School Grading System in C++School Grading System in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
16279 since
9/8/2015 12:45:40 PM
Unrated
       A sample program that I wrote in my programming class in C++ before that teaches my student how to create and use functions in C++ I called this program school grading system in C++ I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C++ compiler. I ...(description truncated)

INTERSECTION OF PAIR OF LINES IN THE ORDER OF THE GIVEN SET OF N LINESINTERSECTION OF PAIR OF LINES IN THE ORDER OF THE GIVEN SET OF N LINESC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
2729 since
9/7/2015 2:36:59 PM
Unrated
       I have wrote a C/C++ code to find whether a Given point is inside or Outside of the Triangle Formed by Three points .Now I developed this code to Check whether the point is inside or outside of the Polygon of SIDE n. Sir as you know , the General equation ...(description truncated)

INTERSECTION OF RANDOM TWO LINES FROM A SET OF N LINES INTERSECTION OF RANDOM TWO LINES FROM A SET OF N LINES C, C++ (general)Intermediate /
2658 since
9/7/2015 2:35:41 PM
Unrated
       I developed a code to find the intersection of two lines that are randomly selected from a set of n lines of General Form Ax+By+C=0 . I created a Linked List for Coefficients of n lines COF .Then read the positions of Two lines Accessed the address of nod ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 2 of 8 found. Entries 21 - 40 of 145 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++