Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 9 of 15 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Matrix MathMatrix MathMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Khaireddin Bushnaq (from psc cd)
753 since
1/3/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 3 Users

A complete application that dealing wiht Matrix and 7 of there most important operation with graphics support,easy use,easy result,cool looking ,try and give yr judje...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Matrix MultiplicationMatrix MultiplicationC++ (general)Intermediate /
Jeff Wurz (from psc cd)
728 since
1/2/2015 12:58:00 AM

By 6 Users

It takes a user inputed matrix and multiplys it by another user inputed matrix producing a matrix...

Matrix Sieve-  new algorithm for finding primesMatrix Sieve- new algorithm for finding primesC++ (general)Advanced /
Boris Sklyar
2785 since
8/1/2015 9:53:24 AM
Unrated
       Calculates prime numbers in sequences S1=6p+5 and S2=6p+7, p=0,1,2,3,...up to N=2*10^19 in the range up to N2-N1=10^6 on the base of derived "matrix definition" of primes.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Matrix Sieve- the easiest way to find primesMatrix Sieve- the easiest way to find primesC++ (general)Advanced /
Boris Sklyar
4002 since
8/3/2015 6:10:30 AM
Unrated
       Theoretical background of Matrix Sieve-new algorithm for finding prime numbersClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

maximum surfacemaximum surfaceC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Attila Szucs (from psc cd)
773 since
1/5/2015 8:15:00 AM

By 3 Users

You have to put points in a rectange. The program calculates the maximum surface ( which is quad ) of a rectange which does not contain points. It also has a graphical interface.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mortgage & loan payment calculatorMortgage & loan payment calculatorC, C++ (general), Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Jason C. (from psc cd)
643 since
1/1/2015 5:55:00 PM

By 5 Users

my code calculates mortgage and or loan payments

Mortgage Calculator2Mortgage Calculator2C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Josh D. Johnson (from psc cd)
524 since
1/3/2015 9:49:00 PM

By 2 Users

Calculates your monthly payments on a mortgage loan. Also compares how much interest to principle you are paying each payment. Also sorry i had to do it twice i accidentally put exe file instead of .cpp!

MULTIPLICATION of ANY NUMBER of DIGITS of MULTIPLICAND & MULTIPLIER MULTIPLICATION of ANY NUMBER of DIGITS of MULTIPLICAND & MULTIPLIER C, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Mr SHINE KADANATTU AYYAPPAN
4621 since
1/9/2016 9:45:37 AM
Unrated
       While studying for Engineering under CALICUT UNIVERSITY ,KERALA in INDIA , in 2005 FEB MARCH session of exams I wrote an exam for C programming which is common to ALL which is a Combined 1 and 2 Semester paper .In the Question paper for C programming I sa ...(description truncated)

Multiplication Table in CMultiplication Table in CC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4846 since
11/21/2015 11:51:29 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very short and simple program that I wrote using C programming language I called this program multiplication table using C. In this program I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C compiler. The code I'm just using two for loo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Non-negative integer Multiplication of ANY LENGTH!!Non-negative integer Multiplication of ANY LENGTH!!C, C++ (general), Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Adnan Faisal (from psc cd)
788 since
1/3/2015 3:06:00 PM

By 2 Users

Please rate me if it worked for you.It is an extremely efficient Non-Negative INTEGER MULTIPLICATION of ANY LENGTH!!I assure you it is very quick..Any CS student may need it.It is my first Submission.

Search Results: Page 9 of 15 found. Entries 81 - 90 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++