Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 8 of 15 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Learning about VectorsLearning about VectorsC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Andrei Krotkov (from psc cd)
748 since
1/6/2015 11:13:00 PM

By 3 Users

This is an article on implementing vectors in C++. It contains all the 3-dimensional mathematics that can be used to make lighting calculations, physics, etc! Visit my website to find many more articles such as this one! http://akrotkov.bullet-reaction.co ...(description truncated)

Linear  Equation In 3 VariablesLinear Equation In 3 VariablesC++ (general)Intermediate /
Prasun Bardhan (from psc cd)
806 since
1/6/2015 5:22:00 PM

By 2 Users

This program solves 3 given linear equations in x,y and z to give the values of x,y and z that satisfies the given equations.The program also generates a 3 d graph of each of the given linear equations.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

List of Numbers Without Using a Loop in C++List of Numbers Without Using a Loop in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1430 since
5/22/2016 3:06:36 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C++ that will list down a number from one to fifty without using a looping statement in C++. The code is very short and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Long integer Julian Day Number computationLong integer Julian Day Number computationC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Bob Stout (republished under Open Content License) (from psc cd)
1649 since
1/1/2015 12:11:00 PM

By 2 Users

These routines convert Gregorian and Julian calendar dates to and from Julian Day Numbers. Julian Day Numbers (JDN) are used by astronomers as a date/time measure independent of calendars and convenient for computing the elapsed time between dates. The JD ...(description truncated)

Math TesterMath TesterC++ (general)Beginner /
Raven van Helsing (from psc cd)
639 since
1/7/2015 11:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

It is a simple program that helps children test their math skils.It containd the function randomize() so it generates numbers each time !Please send your opinion and rate it :) #include<conio.h> and #include<iostream.h> instead of #include< ...(description truncated)

Math translatorMath translatorC++ (general)Beginner /
Loreno Heer (from psc cd)
654 since
1/1/2015 4:29:00 AM

By 13 Users

It translates F to C or KW to PS...

MathDrawer: A feature-rich mathmatical plotting applicationMathDrawer: A feature-rich mathmatical plotting applicationMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Alaeddin Hallak (from psc cd)
482 since
1/6/2015 8:46:00 PM

By 2 Users

MathDrawer was a project for my Visual C++ course. I was so excited about programming for Windows with this powerful language that I went far beyond what was required for the project. The end result is this: a rich featured plotting application that suppo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mathematical parserMathematical parserC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Luca Carlon (from psc cd)
981 since
1/3/2015 11:16:00 PM

By 3 Users

There is a NEWER VERSION of this application. The name is "Mathematical parser ver2", search it on this site or on my home page. Evaluates expressions with common symbols and mathematical functions. You can use trigonometric functions as well as the commo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

matrix applicationsmatrix applicationsC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
sachin singhal (from psc cd)
727 since
1/7/2015 8:31:00 PM

By 2 Users

it does almost all matrix applications such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, Symmetry, Trace, Transpose, Upper triangle, Lower triangle, Adjoint & Inverse. finally after getting matrix(solution) applications can be done on the matrix along wi ...(description truncated)

Matrix MathMatrix MathMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Khaireddin Bushnaq (from psc cd)
698 since
1/3/2015 5:41:00 PM

By 3 Users

A complete application that dealing wiht Matrix and 7 of there most important operation with graphics support,easy use,easy result,cool looking ,try and give yr judje...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 8 of 15 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++