Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Odd and Even Numbers in C++ using StructureOdd and Even Numbers in C++ using StructureC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1530 since
5/7/2016 3:40:19 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote a long time ago that will check if the give number is odd or even using structure in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile number here in the Philippines is 091 ...(description truncated)

Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1868 since
9/3/2016 3:05:52 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program to check if the given number is an odd or even number using structure in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Ordinal Number Generator in COrdinal Number Generator in CC, Borland C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2977 since
11/24/2015 12:24:14 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using C as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will generate the ordinal numerical values in a given number by our user. In this sample program I am using Turbo C 2.0 For DOS that is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Ordinal Number Generator in C++Ordinal Number Generator in C++C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3931 since
11/24/2015 12:40:05 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will ask the user to enter or give a number and then our program will generate the corresponding ordinal numbers. In this program I am using CodeBlocks 8.02 as my editor and Dev C++ as my co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Parabola Graphing MachineParabola Graphing MachineC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Dario S. (from psc cd)
616 since
1/3/2015 4:06:00 AM

By 3 Users

Enter a parabola in the form of y = ax^2 + bx + c. Then the program will graph the parabola and give you info about the parabola. Very simple and easy to follow code. Please comment and vote.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

PASCALS TRIANGLE PASCALS TRIANGLE C++ (general)Beginner /
Mr SHINE KADANATTU AYYAPPAN
2820 since
9/5/2015 1:29:41 PM
Unrated
       TO PRINT PASCALS TRIANGLE UP TO N LINES THIS CODE CREATES EACH PASCAL NUMBER USING THE FORMULA nCr = [ n! ] / [ (n-r)!*r!] & FACTORIAL RECURSIVE FUNCTION

Passed and Failed Grade Lister in C languagePassed and Failed Grade Lister in C languageCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2843 since
12/13/2015 7:48:56 AM
Unrated
       I simple program that I wrote two years ago that will ask the user to give a series of grades pass and failing grades and then our program will counter how many grades given by the user is failed and passed. The code also teaches how to write and use one ...(description truncated)

POINT INSIDE OR NOT INSIDE OF  A TRIANGLE POINT INSIDE OR NOT INSIDE OF A TRIANGLE C++ (general)Beginner /
Mr SHINE KADANATTU AYYAPPAN
2646 since
9/5/2015 1:29:00 PM
Unrated
       /** To find whether the Fourth Point is inside the Triangle formed by three points or not **/

Polynomial Interpolation and OperationsPolynomial Interpolation and OperationsC++ (general)Intermediate /
hplusplus (from psc cd)
575 since
1/1/2015 8:30:00 AM

By 3 Users

A Polynomial class that defines any polynomial by a default symbol(x) and overloads needed operators to any polynomial operation, the Interpolation class defines most used Numerical Analysis operators like Forward, Backward and Central operators and using ...(description truncated)

Power of Given Number in CPower of Given Number in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1380 since
5/15/2016 12:12:47 PM
Unrated
       This sample program will compute the power of a given number in C language. It will ask the user the base and exponents value of the number and then it will compute the power of the given number. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 10 of 15 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++