Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 7 of 15 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Geometric CalculatorGeometric CalculatorC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
SumSoftwares (from psc cd)
596 since
1/5/2015 7:45:00 AM

By 3 Users

This Calculator calculates the volume of a cone,Surface area of a cylinder and surface area of a cone. Please Rate the code. Thanks <BM>

Grade Evaluator in C++Grade Evaluator in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1284 since
8/5/2016 12:19:45 PM
Unrated
       Here is another example of my work in C++ to compute and evaluate the grades of the student whether the student, pass or failed in the subject. The code using two dimensional array as its data structure and looping statements. I hope you will find my work ...(description truncated)

Infix 2 PostfixInfix 2 PostfixC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Elmer Baluyo (from psc cd)
757 since
1/1/2015 1:00:00 PM

By 4 Users

It converts infix equation to postfix or reverse polish notation

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Interest Rate Solver in Text File in C++Interest Rate Solver in Text File in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1442 since
9/26/2016 12:16:55 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote a long time ago in C++ that will compute the interest rate of the amount being loaned and then save the results in a text file. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

INTERSECTION OF PAIR OF LINES IN THE ORDER OF THE GIVEN SET OF N LINESINTERSECTION OF PAIR OF LINES IN THE ORDER OF THE GIVEN SET OF N LINESC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Mr SHINE KADANATTU AYYAPPAN
1901 since
9/7/2015 2:36:59 PM
Unrated
       I have wrote a C/C++ code to find whether a Given point is inside or Outside of the Triangle Formed by Three points .Now I developed this code to Check whether the point is inside or outside of the Polygon of SIDE n. Sir as you know , the General equation ...(description truncated)

INTERSECTION OF RANDOM TWO LINES FROM A SET OF N LINES INTERSECTION OF RANDOM TWO LINES FROM A SET OF N LINES C, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Mr SHINE KADANATTU AYYAPPAN
1915 since
9/7/2015 2:35:41 PM
Unrated
       I developed a code to find the intersection of two lines that are randomly selected from a set of n lines of General Form Ax+By+C=0 . I created a Linked List for Coefficients of n lines COF .Then read the positions of Two lines Accessed the address of nod ...(description truncated)

INVERTED PASCAL TRIANGLEINVERTED PASCAL TRIANGLEC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
MORTHEOUS MHORTEM VILLEGAS (from psc cd)
4647 since
1/9/2015 1:49:00 PM

By 2 Users

It allows the user to input the desired number of lines then after that it displays the pascal triangle in inverted position according to inputed number of lines. displaying of numbers starts from bottom to top to form ineverted triangle. It's good for be ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Is a number prime? if not then what are its prime factors?Is a number prime? if not then what are its prime factors?C++ (general)Beginner /
Kyle Clary (from psc cd)
665 since
1/2/2015 11:52:00 PM

By 3 Users

Enter a number and the program will determine if it is prime. If the number is not prime the program will find the prime factors. For really big numbers it should only take a few seconds to process other than that it's lightning fast

Kinetic EnergyKinetic EnergyMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Jack Tabsun (from psc cd)
587 since
1/4/2015 1:09:00 PM

By 9 Users

It gives you the numerical value of kinetic energy. This thing is related to physics.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

lcpri.clcpri.cCBeginner /
Luke (from psc cd)
1009 since
1/1/2015 8:14:00 AM

By 3 Users

How many prime numbers are there between 1 and X? You just have to choose X and this program will do the rest. Click Luke to go to my Web Page: other source code available...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 15 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 142 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++