Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A Metric to Standard ConversionA Metric to Standard ConversionC++ (general)Beginner /
M. Carter Brown (from psc cd)
1603 since
1/1/2015 12:38:00 PM

By 10 Users

To convert many different measurements. For example for feet to meters, and back. There is an easy menu that guides you to what you want.

a power on calculator(windows base)a power on calculator(windows base)Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
nobody (from psc cd)
1420 since
1/4/2015 4:34:00 PM

By 9 Users

It is a powerfull calculator and u can find out (x^y).plzzzzz rate this if u have time.IT IS ALSO GOOD FOR YOU IF YOU ARE INTERMEDIATE.excuse me i had a mistake and i fixed it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A prime factor program (UPDATED!)A prime factor program (UPDATED!)C, Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
PlanetCoder (from psc cd)
2979 since
1/7/2015 4:43:00 PM

By 3 Users

Program for calculating prime factors. Accepts very large numbers upto 2^53 -1 (9007199254740991)or more than 9 billion billion. Shows elasped time if time taken is 1 second or more. Largest prime accepted: 9007199254740881.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A quadratic equation solverA quadratic equation solverC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Mauricio Rossi (from psc cd)
1470 since
1/7/2015 11:38:00 AM

By 6 Users

This program solves quadratic equations for you. All you have to do is enter the value of a, b, and c. I wanted to check my homework for my math class, so i made this program mainly overnight.

A really cool binary translator!A really cool binary translator!C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Peter Evers (from psc cd)
2704 since
1/7/2015 9:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

This binary translator will not translate the text to decimal, but it will translate it to a char! As example. 1101000 1101001 will be translated as 'hi'. You can also translate huge load of text. Have fun!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Scientific Great CalculatorA Scientific Great CalculatorMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Ahmed Wageeh El-Hamouly (from psc cd)
1374 since
1/2/2015 12:37:00 PM

By 7 Users

Updatedddddd !!!!!! My Code does everything u need in a calculator! It also has a great way of storing any number, instead of using M+ & M-, which i never understood :))

A Simple CalculatorA Simple CalculatorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Saifudheen A A (from psc cd)
1444 since
1/2/2015 10:59:00 PM

By 7 Users

A simple Calculator ; Well Commented easy to follow, for beginers. It also shows some basics of C++ programs. If you find this article helpful to you please send me a message.

A Windows based Quadratic Equation SolverA Windows based Quadratic Equation SolverC, Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Luchezar Abbott (from psc cd)
1221 since
1/3/2015 9:44:00 AM

By 2 Users

Calculates the roots of a quadratic equationClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition of Two Numbers Using Pointers in CAddition of Two Numbers Using Pointers in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2233 since
6/5/2016 6:29:23 AM
Unrated
       This simple program that I wrote using C programming language will ask the user to give two numbers and then our program will compute the sum of the two numbers using pointers as our data structure. The code is very easy to understand and use. Add me at ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Advanced [[Calculator]]Advanced [[Calculator]]C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Udit gupta (from psc cd)
1998 since
1/9/2015 6:56:00 PM

By 2 Users

My purpose to upload this calculator is just to make computation easier. You'll find it InterestingClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 15 found. Entries 11 - 20 of 142 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++