Browse Category or Search Results.

Search Results: Page 10 of 19 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 183 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Generate REAL Random NumbersGenerate REAL Random NumbersC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Mike Dirolf (from psc cd)
649 since
1/3/2015 6:38:00 AM

By 4 Users

//If you havent yet realized it the //function 'rand()' will not produce //an actual random number because it //uses the same seed every time, the //way to fix this is to use time as //a seed for the rand function. If //this helps, rate it please.

generating generating "real" random numbersC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
r0m4n (from psc cd)
676 since
1/3/2015 2:20:00 AM

By 5 Users

This article tells you how to generate real random numbers using rand(), srand(), and time()

Generic Keyboard HandlerGeneric Keyboard HandlerC++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
532 since
1/2/2015 11:05:00 AM

By 4 Users

Ever needed to detect if the esc key or fkeys or any key to be detected? Well this program will convert chars to int and vise versa. Thus giving you the ability to detect keystrokes. Complete with a small tutorial on how to use this program to your advant ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Get Input from Console and Output Results to Html File - C++Get Input from Console and Output Results to Html File - C++C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Nootat (from psc cd)
3209 since
1/9/2015 2:18:00 PM

By 4 Users

This program get text input from user dynamically, and output user's input to html file. Output is going to be in simple html format. At the end, it tells user how many sentences he/she wrote. Note: i try to make my source codes easy to understand by givi ...(description truncated)

Get Some PC InfoGet Some PC InfoC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben128
1302 since
8/18/2016 9:59:46 AM
Unrated
       Hi this is a small project I made to return some computer info such as username, computername temp and system folders and more hope you find the code usfull.

Ghost TyperGhost TyperMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Brenton Andrew Saunders (from psc cd)
1725 since
1/8/2015 5:25:00 AM

By 7 Users

The perfect April Fool's Day Prank! It simulates a user typing random scary messages every 45 seconds. Imagine typing up a report in a word processor when all of a sudden the words "I'm watching you...", appears on the screen all of a sudden.

GhostWriterGhostWriterC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Curtis Miller (from psc cd)
531 since
1/3/2015 9:58:00 AM

By 4 Users

Opens Notepad and mysteriously(By not creating a window) Types a message in notepads text.

Golem Game Engine ScriptGolem Game Engine ScriptC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Darkkender (from psc cd)
535 since
1/7/2015 8:30:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is the scripting language that I have been developing for my Game Engine that I'm working on. Right now the scripting language is still in development, I have plans to expand the functionality to allow you to make use of including header type scripti ...(description truncated)

Google SearchGoogle SearchMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
aaron blair (from psc cd)
642 since
1/5/2015 7:59:00 AM

By 4 Users

Allowing a user to quickly begin google searches on the fly, floats on the desktop and docks to any side of the screen.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

How to compile a DLL for mIRC using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0How to compile a DLL for mIRC using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0C, Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Drat911 (from psc cd)
1088 since
1/3/2015 2:29:00 PM

By 5 Users

Shows HOW to compile a mIRC DLL with Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0

Search Results: Page 10 of 19 found. Entries 91 - 100 of 183 found
Jump to page: ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++