Browse Category or Search Results

Search Results: Page 8 of 19 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 183 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Creating a DLL in C++Creating a DLL in C++C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Dennis Wrenn (from psc cd)
535 since
1/1/2015 4:45:00 PM

By 5 Users

this shows an example of how to create a DLL in C++, and use it in visual basic... hope you like it :)

Customizable Menu Uses the arrow keys and return keysCustomizable Menu Uses the arrow keys and return keysC++ (general)Beginner /
theMayor (from psc cd)
577 since
1/2/2015 7:11:00 AM

By 3 Users

Need A Cool Menu? Here you go. You can change the text and highlight color in seconds. Though not commented very well it is easy to see what is happining. Made by a begginer for expert programs Please email me and tell me what you think!!

Day of the week(2002)Day of the week(2002)C, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
manish soni (from psc cd)
375 since
1/3/2015 7:22:00 AM

By 3 Users

Its a simple program which calculates the day of the week for any given date & month of the year 2002.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Dear Planet Source Code UsersDear Planet Source Code UsersC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
The New iSoftware Company! (from psc cd)
406 since
1/4/2015 8:34:00 AM

By 4 Users

Please read. Ian likes this letter by me.

DECLARING VARIABLES / CONSTANTS IN CDECLARING VARIABLES / CONSTANTS IN CCBeginner /
Indee (from psc cd)
517 since
1/1/2015 1:44:00 PM

By 15 Users

The tutorial is designed for the novice programmer and the programmer who has never used structured language before. It will give an impression how C works. Experts skip this articles.

Digital ClockDigital ClockC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Abhinash (from psc cd)
3733 since
1/10/2015 12:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a C++ source code of a digital clock. Compiled with Dev-C++ 4.9.9.2

DM VSmallVM (Very Small Virutal Machine) - UpdateDM VSmallVM (Very Small Virutal Machine) - UpdateMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben
1201 since
8/10/2016 10:30:44 AM
Unrated
       This was a projected started as a basic stack include that was going to be used in a smallRPN Calulator but some how turned into this.it shows a basic made up, computer UPDATE 10/7/2016Support for 15 registers, Inplanted Div, Inplanted printing single cha ...(description truncated)

Drive mosquitos out of your roomDrive mosquitos out of your roomC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Isbat Sakib (from psc cd)
436 since
1/4/2015 6:51:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a program with which you can drive mosquitos out of your room. It does this by creating sound of high frequency. Mosquitos cannot stand this frequency and they go away. Check it out and if you like it, then vote.

EasyC.dll - Total Novice Win32 DLL (for VB)EasyC.dll - Total Novice Win32 DLL (for VB)Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Dylan Morley (from psc cd)
698 since
1/4/2015 4:53:00 AM

By 7 Users

I am essentially a VB programmer, but I've been trying to expand into C to create DLLs that do complex stuff that much quicker! When I first tried to create DLLs, I was unsure on the syntax used for different circumstances and how written functions were e ...(description truncated)

Encryption MachineEncryption MachineC, C++ (general)Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
486 since
1/1/2015 3:14:00 PM

By 9 Users

The code was changed on 12/14/00 to use fstream objects for file I/O and I also added more comments. Use this to encode and decode a text file. The same password must be supplied in both cases because it is used in the encryption algorithm. This increases ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 8 of 19 found. Entries 71 - 80 of 183 found
Jump to page: ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++