Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials

Search Results: Page 7 of 184 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1833 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

File CopyFile CopyC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben128
3082 since
11/4/2016 12:26:03 AM
Unrated
       Copy a file in C++ using fstream with try and catch for error checking. very simple code hope you find it usfull.

Black BaseBlack BaseC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
Oleg Safarov
3189 since
11/1/2016 6:19:42 AM
Unrated
       Here is an example. If we have the traditional image of the following form: |-------x---------|-----------------------------------------------y-------------| And we want to insert between the segments x and y amount of data is n we first physically rewrit ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Resume Maker in C++Resume Maker in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3935 since
10/20/2016 2:24:19 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote before in C++ to create a simple resume when I started learning C++ programming. It uses text file to store information give by our user. I hope you will find my work useful. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpompera ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Grading System Using Pointers in C++Grading System Using Pointers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3518 since
10/20/2016 1:21:55 AM
Unrated
       Here is another C++ program that I wrote a very long time ago using Pointers that will ask the users grade and then our program will check if the user pass or failed in a particular subject. The code is very easy to understand and use. I hope you will fin ...(description truncated)

List a Number Without Using a Loop in C++List a Number Without Using a Loop in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2891 since
10/20/2016 1:21:01 AM
Unrated
        Thursday, October 20, 2016 Grading System Using Pointers in C++ Here is another C++ program that I wrote a very long time ago using Pointers that will ask the users grade and then our program will check if the user pass or failed in a particular subject. ...(description truncated)

Base10 ConvertorBase10 ConvertorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben128
2803 since
10/18/2016 11:16:32 PM
Unrated
       A small project that converts decimal numbers to 6 different bases. Hope it maybe usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

MFC CirclesMFC CirclesMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
Thomas1965
2563 since
10/17/2016 3:34:00 PM
Unrated
       A simple MFC demo program to show how to handle mouse messages and draw circles on the screen. Shows also how to create objects and store them in a collection(std::vector)

CirclesCirclesC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Thomas1965
2439 since
10/16/2016 8:32:01 PM
Unrated
       A Win SDK demo program to show how to handle mouse messages and draw circles on the screen. Shows also how to create objects and store them in a collection(std::vector) The code should run on any C++ compiler with the Win SDK installed.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Student Grading Database System in CStudent Grading Database System in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3568 since
10/15/2016 3:44:59 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote to show database development using Binary File in C programming language. I called this application Student Grading Database System in C which enables the user to add, edit, delete, view and quit student grade records it stor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search a String To Another String in CSearch a String To Another String in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2208 since
10/8/2016 12:37:20 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote to search a string or a word to another string using C language. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email address are th ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 7 of 184 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1833 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++