Ignore updated submissions in "Newest Code"
Newest Code/Articles/Tutorials.

Search Results: Page 7 of 184 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1833 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Folder Backup toolFolder Backup toolC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben
1371 since
9/13/2016 8:19:21 PM
Unrated
       Here is a new version of my file copying tool, this version now supports many options such as keeping file arributes, keeping the date and time of the file, also in built help system using the help switch /? program better way of backing up file types. an ...(description truncated)

FileUtilsFileUtilsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Thomas1965
1959 since
9/10/2016 8:10:35 AM

By 1 Users

Some function to read and write text from from files - uses ifstream and ofstream. Written in VS 2008 but should work with any C++98 compiler.

Copy files v2.0Copy files v2.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben
1532 since
9/9/2016 9:42:07 PM
Unrated
       Here is a project that can copy all files, from one folder to a different one for now it only copyies all file types and also no sub folder is supported, anyway hope you like it comments welcome. see usage in code on how to use. Tested on Windows only.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

LST List files in a folder v2.0LST List files in a folder v2.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ben
1211 since
9/5/2016 10:04:51 PM
Unrated
       This is a small project I been working on with the stuff I lernt in C++ so far to make a file lister program, It can display files by type, upper/lower case filename option displays file arributes and also the total number of files and the total size of f ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

StrToHex HexToStr v1.0StrToHex HexToStr v1.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ben
1979 since
9/3/2016 8:55:23 PM
Unrated
       Small project allows you to take a string of text and convert it to long long string of hexidecimal, then take the long hex string and convert it back to realable text. Hope you find it usfull.

Selection Sort in C++Selection Sort in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1598 since
9/3/2016 3:11:23 AM

By 1 Users

A program that I wrote a long time ago in my C++ programming class in college to perform selection sort. The code is very simple and easy to use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number he ...(description truncated)

Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1277 since
9/3/2016 3:05:52 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program to check if the given number is an odd or even number using structure in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Cube Root in C++Cube Root in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1405 since
9/3/2016 2:57:22 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in C++ to show how to solve cube root. I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C++ compiler. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here i ...(description truncated)

Configuration Viewer 2.0Configuration Viewer 2.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ben
1338 since
9/1/2016 9:10:59 PM
Unrated
       Hi this is an updated version of a small configuration reader I made before. This one has now been converted from the C version to C++ using the string libary so the code is a bit simpler. anyway hope you find it usfull comments welcome.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WEP Key generater v1.0WEP Key generater v1.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben
1130 since
8/31/2016 9:29:21 PM
Unrated
       Beginner that can generate random wep keys for your wifi network. Hope you find it usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 184 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1833 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++