Date
Submitted
User Rating

bank acc classbank acc classC++ (general)Beginner /
Blessing Nyamayedenga
1 since
10/17/2018 5:50:58 PM
Unrated
        this is a bank account class assuming all the other details have been entered , the programme take in 30 imputs represanting 30 days of the month as trnsactions and store them in an array for display of statement,

Count Chars and wordsCount Chars and wordsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Ben128
93 since
10/5/2018 7:15:39 PM
Unrated
       This is an example that will count the number of uppercase , lowercase, spaces, words and alpha in a given string hope it is usfull.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Count charsCount charsCBeginner /
Thomas1965
169 since
9/20/2018 11:07:26 AM
Unrated
       Count vowels, consonants and whitespaces. Written in plain old C

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Civil Status Checker in C++Civil Status Checker in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
223 since
9/19/2018 10:37:15 PM

By 1 Users

In this article, I would like to share with you a simple program that is being requested of me by a student who visited my website. It is a civil status checker that I wrote using C++ as our programming language. What the program does is to ask the user t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy Shoutcast ServerEasy Shoutcast ServerC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Amit Meshram
218 since
9/7/2018 1:43:14 PM
Unrated
       Easy Shoutcast Server, now you can stream your mp3 without loss of quality Bcoz this server stream tracks without re-encoding them again for transfer the stream. Please give thanks to Lars server on github I just made that code for windows user.

WORD BACKWARDS Version 1.0 in C++WORD BACKWARDS Version 1.0 in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
268 since
8/26/2018 4:06:43 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that will display the word given in backwards that I wrote in C++. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials and web de ...(description truncated)

Character Counter Version 1.0 in C++Character Counter Version 1.0 in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
220 since
8/26/2018 4:03:31 AM
Unrated
       A very simple character counter that I wrote a long time ago in C++ that will count the vowels, consonants, digits and spaces if else statement. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone proj ...(description truncated)

Count Vowel, Consonants, Digits and Whitespace in C++Count Vowel, Consonants, Digits and Whitespace in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
212 since
8/26/2018 3:56:28 AM
Unrated
       In this program will ask the user to give a sentence and then the program using switch statement will count the vowels, consonants, digits and white space using C++. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , the ...(description truncated)

Running Sum using Pointers in C++Running Sum using Pointers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
221 since
8/26/2018 3:44:28 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote along time ago while learning C++ programming in my class in one of the university here in Bacolod City. This program will ask the user to give a number and then it will sum up the total numbers using Pointers in C++. I ...(description truncated)

Insert Three Asterisk in a String in C++Insert Three Asterisk in a String in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
206 since
8/26/2018 3:41:04 AM
Unrated
       A very simple code that I wrote that will insert three asterisk in a given string in C++ I wrote this code around 7 years ago in my C++ programming class. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and cap ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 184 found. Entries 1 - 10 of 1833 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++