All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 7 of 162 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1618 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Num to Word converssionNum to Word converssionCIntermediate /
SAMIR
1883 since
4/4/2016 4:28:46 PM

By 1 Users

INTEGER NUMBER TO WORDS CONVERSION PROGRAMClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1551 since
9/3/2016 3:05:52 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program to check if the given number is an odd or even number using structure in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Password GeneratorPassword GeneratorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben128
1382 since
8/12/2016 7:28:57 PM

By 1 Users

Simple password generator that takes a length as input and prints a random password with uppercase, lowercase and numbers.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Prime Number GeneratorPrime Number GeneratorC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1710 since
4/1/2016 10:51:50 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then the program will generate the corresponding prime numbers based from the number give by our user. I wrote a function for prime number gener ...(description truncated)

Search a String To Another String in CSearch a String To Another String in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1910 since
10/8/2016 12:37:20 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote to search a string or a word to another string using C language. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email address are th ...(description truncated)

Selection Sort in C++Selection Sort in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1874 since
9/3/2016 3:11:23 AM

By 1 Users

A program that I wrote a long time ago in my C++ programming class in college to perform selection sort. The code is very simple and easy to use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number he ...(description truncated)

Student Grading Database System in CStudent Grading Database System in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2747 since
10/15/2016 3:44:59 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote to show database development using Binary File in C programming language. I called this application Student Grading Database System in C which enables the user to add, edit, delete, view and quit student grade records it stor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple but effective port scannerA Simple but effective port scannerC, UNIX C++Intermediate /
zer0python (from psc cd)
2507 since
1/7/2015 5:04:00 PM

By 4 Users

This port scanner is pretty simple, it just fork()'s each connect() call, and reads the return value.

A Simple Text RPG EditorA Simple Text RPG EditorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Brenton Andrew Saunders (from psc cd)
1416 since
1/7/2015 4:52:00 PM

By 4 Users

A simple text rpg editor.

SuDoKu Generator and SolverSuDoKu Generator and SolverC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Prakash Reddy (from psc cd)
9222 since
1/8/2015 2:11:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program can be used to generate Sudoku puzzles of required difficulty level and solve any sudoku puzzle. The program has a good outlook without using any graphic functions.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 7 of 162 found. Entries 61 - 70 of 1618 found
Jump to page: ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++