All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 4 of 162 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 1618 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Word counterWord counterC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Thomas1965
1193 since
7/21/2016 12:19:51 PM

By 1 Users

WordCounter is a simple console programm that reads words from a textfile and count the number of occurences and displays a simple histogram. Build with VS 2005 - should work with any modern C++98 compliant compiler.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

strrtrimstrrtrimC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Man In Limbo (from psc cd)
746 since
1/1/2015 3:53:00 AM

By 3 Users

Removes trailing spaces from the end of a string. See "trim" to remove leading spaces.

A simple web browser like Internet ExplorerA simple web browser like Internet ExplorerMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Abhinash (from psc cd)
3997 since
1/10/2015 8:49:00 AM

By 4 Users

Its a simple Internet Explorer like web browser.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Rocket WarA Rocket WarC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Kays Anil KARADAG (from psc cd)
1647 since
1/8/2015 5:57:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is a game project, which was written in 2000, of displaying bitmap images under DOS and showing usage of mouse with nearly all features. Also it includes file operations for saving/loading game. I hope you will enjoy it...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ATM SimulationATM SimulationC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Kevin Oliver (from psc cd)
2841 since
1/2/2015 7:06:00 PM

By 5 Users

This was originally written for rent-a-coder, but since the buyer never accepted any of the bids I decided to post it here. It's really limited but it shows how to use functions and if... else loops. It also shows how to used enum to make a simple menu. Y ...(description truncated)

A Simple Count StringA Simple Count StringCBeginner /
Raymond Li (from psc cd)
2039 since
1/1/2015 4:56:00 AM

By 6 Users

Aims to count how many words in the infile

Disable TaskmanagerDisable TaskmanagerC++ (general)Beginner /
newhen (from psc cd)
2762 since
1/9/2015 6:02:00 AM

By 6 Users

Disables Taskmanager

Math Function in 3D GarphicsMath Function in 3D GarphicsC, C++ (general)Advanced /
Esam Rabba (from psc cd)
1321 since
1/2/2015 1:30:00 PM

By 6 Users

This program show to you how the matmatical functin can be draw in 3D Gaphics - please Vot to me - you must read The readme file first to run the program Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^! Plotter Line Connector Cool !^^! Plotter Line Connector Cool !^C++ (general)Intermediate /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
2433 since
1/4/2015 8:33:00 AM

By 7 Users

This program will allow you enter in however many coordinates that you want to plot and connect then to make real cool pictures. I have included 2 examples to show you what i mean. You can specifty each line with a color.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Data EncryptorA Data EncryptorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
KYG (from psc cd)
2947 since
1/3/2015 1:51:00 AM

By 7 Users

A simple encrytor. Password legnth is up to 254, and is not limited to aplphabet, numbers, but also all the characters in the ASCII. Use ALT + 2 or 3 digit number on numpad to key in other characters in ASCII.

Search Results: Page 4 of 162 found. Entries 31 - 40 of 1618 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++