All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking)

Search Results: Page 5 of 162 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 1618 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

^! Plotter Line Connector Cool !^^! Plotter Line Connector Cool !^C++ (general)Intermediate /
Josh Nixon (from psc cd)
3066 since
1/4/2015 8:33:00 AM

By 7 Users

This program will allow you enter in however many coordinates that you want to plot and connect then to make real cool pictures. I have included 2 examples to show you what i mean. You can specifty each line with a color.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Data EncryptorA Data EncryptorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
KYG (from psc cd)
3648 since
1/3/2015 1:51:00 AM

By 7 Users

A simple encrytor. Password legnth is up to 254, and is not limited to aplphabet, numbers, but also all the characters in the ASCII. Use ALT + 2 or 3 digit number on numpad to key in other characters in ASCII.

A Password to * ProgramA Password to * ProgramC++ (general)Beginner /
Chuck K. (from psc cd)
2231 since
1/6/2015 11:29:00 PM

By 7 Users

This program takes a password and replaces it with * while typing it. It features deleting and password length limits.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

[    A Window Tester   ][ A Window Tester ]Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Brenton Andrew Saunders (from psc cd)
3444 since
1/7/2015 7:25:00 AM

By 8 Users

This program allows you to preview a window before you create it. It allows you to modify the caption, style, icon, cursor, position and sizes of a window and then it shows you how it looks. It also generates the code needed to create the window. PLEASE v ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

[ Lines Counter ][ Lines Counter ]C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Gonzales Cenelia (from psc cd)
6840 since
1/4/2015 6:01:00 AM

By 8 Users

Have you ever wanted to count the lines of your code in C or C++ without the commentaries and blank lines,well with this program you can do it. Please feel free to vote or to live some comments,it will be very appreciated!

Database Access - betaDatabase Access - betaC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Koda (from psc cd)
1146 since
1/3/2015 8:06:00 PM

By 8 Users

This simple and easy to use class manipulates an Access database. It supports Reading-Writing-and Searching. I have yet to add an update method and simplify the User interface a bit, but until then check it out and vote for me if you like it.

Disable Ctrl Alt DelDisable Ctrl Alt DelC++ (general)Beginner /
Adam Orenstein (from psc cd)
1491 since
1/1/2015 9:39:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a very simple function i made to allow you to disable and re-enable Ctrl-Alt-Del. It's short code but works perfectly. =)

^!!~File Write~!!^^!!~File Write~!!^C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
fritz0x00 (from psc cd)
2487 since
1/4/2015 7:32:00 AM

By 9 Users

Prompts input and writes it to a file

^-Chess Program-^^-Chess Program-^Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
NDawg (from psc cd)
5035 since
1/5/2015 9:37:00 AM

By 10 Users

This is a very basic 2 player chess program. I was required to make a graphics program for a computer science class using the CMU Graphics package. While this is an easy to use package, it is limited in it's uses.<br><br> This program has some inher ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

a 3D Temple (OpenGL Walkthrough of a foggy temple)a 3D Temple (OpenGL Walkthrough of a foggy temple)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Dustin Davis (from psc cd)
3098 since
1/1/2015 6:00:00 PM

By 12 Users

This example will show you how easy it is to draw objects using openGL. It draws a giant pyramid and you can walk around inside this foggy temple. Not much to it but it is really cool to learn from. If there are any probs email me.

Search Results: Page 5 of 162 found. Entries 41 - 50 of 1618 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++