All Time Best Code/Article/Tutorial Hall of Fame (by ranking).

Search Results: Page 6 of 162 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1618 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_all_about_serial_ports_all_about_serial_portsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Harpreet Singh Juneja (from psc cd)
2606 since
1/2/2015 1:53:00 AM

By 19 Users

This is one code which will explain the new programmers how to play with serial ports ... just have a look it is simple yet robust ... regards harpreet

A 3D RPG EngineA 3D RPG EngineC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Andrei Krotkov (from psc cd)
2469 since
1/4/2015 10:23:00 PM

By 19 Users

This is the first half of an OpenGL RPG. It contains most of the graphics processing code, and also walking and also tile-based collision detection. There is suppost for complex quadratic objects (spheres, cylinders, cones) and for normal triangles. As se ...(description truncated)

Dope Wars v1.01(DOS Version)Dope Wars v1.01(DOS Version)C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Michael Brown (from psc cd)
1358 since
1/4/2015 12:40:00 PM

By 27 Users

This is a little version of the classic dope wars game. Really addictive, Give it a try and don't forget to comment and RATE MY CODE PLEASEClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A 3D World (OpenGL walk through city) *FIXED*A 3D World (OpenGL walk through city) *FIXED*C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Dustin Davis (from psc cd)
6192 since
1/1/2015 5:44:00 PM

By 29 Users

This code is the starting point of any 3d gamer's quest to design a 3d game. It will show you how to use openGL to load and display 3d models and show you basic keyboard input along with mouse input. Move around just like in UT or Half-Life. Use mouse lo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cube Root in C++Cube Root in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1391 since
9/3/2016 2:57:22 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in C++ to show how to solve cube root. I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C++ compiler. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here i ...(description truncated)

Interest Rate Solver in Text File in C++Interest Rate Solver in Text File in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1448 since
9/26/2016 12:16:55 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote a long time ago in C++ that will compute the interest rate of the amount being loaned and then save the results in a text file. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

Num to Word converssionNum to Word converssionCIntermediate /
SAMIR
1732 since
4/4/2016 4:28:46 PM

By 1 Users

INTEGER NUMBER TO WORDS CONVERSION PROGRAMClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1267 since
9/3/2016 3:05:52 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program to check if the given number is an odd or even number using structure in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Password GeneratorPassword GeneratorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Ben
1202 since
8/12/2016 7:28:57 PM

By 1 Users

Simple password generator that takes a length as input and prints a random password with uppercase, lowercase and numbers.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number GeneratorPrime Number GeneratorC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1598 since
4/1/2016 10:51:50 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then the program will generate the corresponding prime numbers based from the number give by our user. I wrote a function for prime number gener ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 6 of 162 found. Entries 51 - 60 of 1618 found
Jump to page: ... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++