Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Student Database Grading System in C++Student Database Grading System in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
13303 since
7/26/2018 3:02:38 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a database system that I wrote in C++ and my back end is binary file in C++ that has a function to add,edit, view and delete the record of the student. It has also a function to compute the student grades. I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Student Grade Solver Using Two Dimensional Array in C++Student Grade Solver Using Two Dimensional Array in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
9800 since
11/4/2016 4:22:03 AM

By 1 Users

Here is a simple program that I wrote using C++ that will compute and evaluate the grades of the students using two dimensional array in C++ as our data structure. I hope you will find my work useful I am using Dev C++ as my C++ compiler and CodeBlocks as ...(description truncated)

Student Grading Database System in CStudent Grading Database System in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
7730 since
10/15/2016 3:44:59 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote to show database development using Binary File in C programming language. I called this application Student Grading Database System in C which enables the user to add, edit, delete, view and quit student grade records it stor ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Student Information System in C++Student Information System in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3765 since
8/26/2018 3:39:45 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very simple Student Information System that I wrote a long time ago in my class in C++ programming in one of the university here in Bacolod City. I hope you will find my work useful. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school ...(description truncated)

Sum and Average of a Number Using Text File in C++Sum and Average of a Number Using Text File in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
8290 since
9/13/2015 6:54:12 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program on how to store values in a text file using C++ this activity I wrote during my work as a college instructor in my programming class in C++. I called this program Sum and Average of a Number ...(description truncated)

Sum of Digits in CSum of Digits in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1948 since
5/22/2016 2:26:54 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C language as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will add the sum of digits in a given number by our user. The code is very to understand. Add me at Facebook my address ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum of Digits in C++Sum of Digits in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2004 since
5/22/2016 2:34:56 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C++ language as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will add the sum of digits in a given number by our user. The code is very to understand. Add me at Facebook my addres ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum of First and Last Number in CSum of First and Last Number in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2444 since
6/4/2016 7:24:40 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that will ask the user three integer number and then our program will find the sum of the first and the last number. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile number here in the Phil ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum of Odd and Even Numbers in C++Sum of Odd and Even Numbers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6492 since
6/19/2016 3:00:04 AM
Unrated
       This simple C++ program will compute the sum of odd and even numbers from the given number by the user. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Sum of Three Numbers Using C++Sum of Three Numbers Using C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5655 since
7/10/2016 1:40:04 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will compute the sum of three numbers using functions and structure. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jake ...(description truncated)

Swap Two Numbers in C++Swap Two Numbers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2100 since
8/15/2018 9:54:50 AM
Unrated
       Here is the code that I wrote to ask the user to give two numbers and then our program will swap the arrangement of the two numbers using C++. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projec ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Ternary Operator in C++Ternary Operator in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1237 since
7/30/2016 3:23:47 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in C++ to show how to use ternary operator. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippi ...(description truncated)

Three Light Emitting Diode Running Lights in ArduinoThree Light Emitting Diode Running Lights in ArduinoCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3244 since
1/8/2019 1:45:46 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using C for Arduino to perform Three Light Emitting Diode Running Lights. The code is very simple and short I am still a beginner in Arduino Programming. I hope you will find my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Twelve LED's Running Lights in ArduinoTwelve LED's Running Lights in ArduinoCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2879 since
1/6/2019 2:46:37 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample applications that I wrote using C in Arduino to perform 12 LED's Running Lights. The source code is very simple and easy to understand. I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, school ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Two Dimensional Array Demo in CTwo Dimensional Array Demo in CC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3818 since
11/21/2015 12:14:50 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C language that demonstrate how to use Two Dimensional Array. The code is very simple and easy to understand perfect for beginners in C programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gm ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Two Dimensional Array in C languageTwo Dimensional Array in C languageC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3776 since
11/21/2015 12:00:48 PM
Unrated
       Simple program that I wrote in C language to demonstrate how to display initialize values in two dimensional array in C. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Two Dimensional Array in C Using Initialized ValuesTwo Dimensional Array in C Using Initialized ValuesC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3514 since
11/21/2015 12:07:16 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C programming language that shows how to declare and display initialized values using two dimensional array and for loop statement. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jaker ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Volume of a Cube in CVolume of a Cube in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2222 since
6/19/2016 2:45:47 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote using C as my programming language. I called this program volume of a cube in c that will ask the user to give the base, length, height of the cube and then our program will comp ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

WORD BACKWARDS Version 1.0 in C++WORD BACKWARDS Version 1.0 in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2066 since
8/26/2018 4:06:43 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that will display the word given in backwards that I wrote in C++. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting work, computer tutorials and web de ...(description truncated)

Word CountWord CountC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2163 since
8/20/2016 2:08:52 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in C++ that will count the number of words in a given sentence. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Search Results: Page 4 of 4 found. Entries 76 - 95 of 95 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++