Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Ordinal Number Generator in C++Ordinal Number Generator in C++C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5953 since
11/24/2015 12:40:05 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will ask the user to enter or give a number and then our program will generate the corresponding ordinal numbers. In this program I am using CodeBlocks 8.02 as my editor and Dev C++ as my co ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Pass or Fail Grade Checker Using Ternary Operator in C++Pass or Fail Grade Checker Using Ternary Operator in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6846 since
7/30/2016 3:28:47 PM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program that I wrote in C++ to check if the given grade of the student is pass or failed using ternary operator in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the P ...(description truncated)

Passed and Failed Grade Lister in C languagePassed and Failed Grade Lister in C languageCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3773 since
12/13/2015 7:48:56 AM
Unrated
       I simple program that I wrote two years ago that will ask the user to give a series of grades pass and failing grades and then our program will counter how many grades given by the user is failed and passed. The code also teaches how to write and use one ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Password With Asterisk in C++Password With Asterisk in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
10362 since
5/3/2018 8:50:31 AM
Unrated
       Here is a password security with asterisk masking that I wrote a long time ago in C++ using CodeBlocks. I hope you will find my work useful. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Payroll System Using Structure in C++Payroll System Using Structure in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
20466 since
10/1/2015 12:02:44 PM
Unrated
       I this article I would like to share with you guys a sample program that I wrote a long time ago in my C++ programming class in college using structure as our data structure. I called this program payroll system that will compute the salary of an employee ...(description truncated)

Power of Given Number in CPower of Given Number in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2336 since
5/15/2016 12:12:47 PM
Unrated
       This sample program will compute the power of a given number in C language. It will ask the user the base and exponents value of the number and then it will compute the power of the given number. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com a ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number Checker Using Classes in C++Prime Number Checker Using Classes in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
7144 since
8/31/2015 3:34:29 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote a long time ago while learning C++ object oriented programming I called this program prime number checker using classes in C++ that will ask the user to enter a number and then our program will check if the number given is pr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Prime Number GeneratorPrime Number GeneratorC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2657 since
4/1/2016 10:51:50 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then the program will generate the corresponding prime numbers based from the number give by our user. I wrote a function for prime number gener ...(description truncated)

Print Odd Numbers From 1 To 100 in C++Print Odd Numbers From 1 To 100 in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
20774 since
6/12/2016 9:24:25 AM
Unrated
       This simple program will display odd numbers from 1 to 100 the code is very simple and easy to understand using C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 0917 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Product Price Solver Using Two Dimensional ArrayProduct Price Solver Using Two Dimensional ArrayC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4257 since
11/4/2016 3:51:40 AM
Unrated
        Friday, November 4, 2016 Product Price Solver Using Two Dimensional Array This simple program will solve the price of a certain product using two dimensional array as our data structure in C++. I hope you will find my work useful in learning C++ programm ...(description truncated)

Quotient and Remainder Solver in C++Quotient and Remainder Solver in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2311 since
8/15/2018 10:04:30 AM
Unrated
       Here is a sample program to ask the user to give dividend and divisor. It will compute the Quotient and the Remainder in C++. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and capstone projects, IT consulting ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Rectangle Area Solver Using Classes in C++Rectangle Area Solver Using Classes in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3513 since
8/31/2015 3:27:59 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that will compute the area and base of the rectangle using Classes in C++. The code will give you a first hand experience how to create an object, methods and attributes in object oriented pr ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Resume Maker in C++Resume Maker in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6754 since
10/20/2016 2:24:19 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote before in C++ to create a simple resume when I started learning C++ programming. It uses text file to store information give by our user. I hope you will find my work useful. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpompera ...(description truncated)

Reverse a Number in a Text File in C++Reverse a Number in a Text File in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3719 since
9/13/2015 7:24:47 AM
Unrated
       This is another program that I wrote in C++ that will ask a series of integer number and then it will display the number in reverse order. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.comand jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mob ...(description truncated)

Running Sum using Pointers in C++Running Sum using Pointers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2045 since
8/26/2018 3:44:28 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote along time ago while learning C++ programming in my class in one of the university here in Bacolod City. This program will ask the user to give a number and then it will sum up the total numbers using Pointers in C++. I ...(description truncated)

Running Sum Using Two Dimensional Array in C++Running Sum Using Two Dimensional Array in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4958 since
11/4/2016 3:39:58 AM
Unrated
       A very simple program that I wrote using C++ that shows how to use two dimensional array. What the program does it accept a series of number provided by the user and then it sum up the values dynamically. The program code is very easy to understand and ve ...(description truncated)

Salary Range Checker in C++Salary Range Checker in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2420 since
7/29/2018 10:07:14 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share a sample program that will demonstrate how to use if - else if statement in C++. I also added exception handling capabilities that will only accept numbers as input values in our program using limits library in C++. I ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

School Grading System in C++School Grading System in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
17925 since
9/8/2015 12:45:40 PM
Unrated
       A sample program that I wrote in my programming class in C++ before that teaches my student how to create and use functions in C++ I called this program school grading system in C++ I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C++ compiler. I ...(description truncated)

Search a String To Another String in CSearch a String To Another String in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3137 since
10/8/2016 12:37:20 PM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote to search a string or a word to another string using C language. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My email address are th ...(description truncated)

Selection Sort in C++Selection Sort in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3612 since
9/3/2016 3:11:23 AM

By 1 Users

A program that I wrote a long time ago in my C++ programming class in college to perform selection sort. The code is very simple and easy to use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number he ...(description truncated)

Simple Grade Solver in C++Simple Grade Solver in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2323 since
8/5/2016 12:17:13 PM
Unrated
        Friday, August 5, 2016 Simple Grade Solver in C++ A simple grade solver that will solve the prelim, midterm and final grade of the student using C++ as my programming language. I used this sample program in my programming class before in college as an ex ...(description truncated)

Simple Interest Rate Solver in CSimple Interest Rate Solver in CC, Borland C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3245 since
11/25/2015 12:03:34 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C language that will compute for the interest rate of a loan. I am using Turbo C 2.0 for DOS as my C compiler in this sample program. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jak ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Square a value in C++Square a value in C++C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3582 since
11/25/2015 12:30:08 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C++ that will square a number based on the number given by the user. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines ...(description truncated)

Square Root and Absolute Value in C++Square Root and Absolute Value in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2110 since
6/12/2016 9:59:27 AM
Unrated
       A square root and absolute value in C++ program that I wrote a long time ago in my programming class in college. The code is very easy to understand and learn for beginners that are new in C++ programming. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@ ...(description truncated)

Student Average Grade Solver Using Classes in C++Student Average Grade Solver Using Classes in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
15838 since
8/31/2015 4:04:14 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a program that I wrote before for my programming class in C++ I called this program student average grade solver using classes in C++. What does the program will do is to ask the name of the students, subject ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 3 of 4 found. Entries 51 - 75 of 95 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++