Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Functions and Parameters in C languageFunctions and Parameters in C languageCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4679 since
12/13/2015 2:57:00 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C programming language to demonstrate how to write a function with parameters good for beginners in C programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yaho ...(description truncated)

Grade Brackets in C++Grade Brackets in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3140 since
8/5/2016 12:18:45 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote for my class in C++ programming 6 years ago to check and determine the grade brackets of the students using two dimensional array in C++. The code is very simple and easy to unde ...(description truncated)

Grade Evaluator in C++Grade Evaluator in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3541 since
8/5/2016 12:19:45 PM
Unrated
       Here is another example of my work in C++ to compute and evaluate the grades of the student whether the student, pass or failed in the subject. The code using two dimensional array as its data structure and looping statements. I hope you will find my work ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Grading System Using Pointers in C++Grading System Using Pointers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5246 since
10/20/2016 1:21:55 AM
Unrated
       Here is another C++ program that I wrote a very long time ago using Pointers that will ask the users grade and then our program will check if the user pass or failed in a particular subject. The code is very easy to understand and use. I hope you will fin ...(description truncated)

Greeter Program in C++ Using Text FileGreeter Program in C++ Using Text FileC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3415 since
6/19/2016 2:53:04 AM
Unrated
       This sample program is an class programming activity that I wrote five years ago in my programming class in C++. What does the program will do is to ask the users name and other information and then those information will be process and stored in a text f ...(description truncated)

Hello World in CHello World in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3324 since
6/5/2016 5:13:35 AM
Unrated
       One of the most common sample program that is being presented by teachers in computer program is the Hello World program. In this example I am sharing with you a hello world program written in C programming language this program is intended for those peop ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hello World Program in C++Hello World Program in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3061 since
6/5/2016 5:32:26 AM
Unrated
       One of the most common sample program that is being presented by teachers in computer program is the Hello World program. In this example I am sharing with you a hello world program written in C++ programming language this program is intended for those pe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

High, Middle and Low Number Determiner in C++High, Middle and Low Number Determiner in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3969 since
4/1/2016 10:57:21 PM
Unrated
       This program will determine which of the three numbers given by our user is the Highest, Middle and Lowest Number in C++ just using if else statement and relational operator. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is ...(description truncated)

Highest and Lowest Numbers Using Two Dimensional Array in C++Highest and Lowest Numbers Using Two Dimensional Array in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
6062 since
11/4/2016 4:00:58 AM
Unrated
       This sample program that I wrote a long time ago will ask the user to give a series of numbers and then our program will check which of the given number by our user is the highest and lowest using two dimensional array in C++ programming language. I hope ...(description truncated)

Insert Three Asterisk in a String in C++Insert Three Asterisk in a String in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1940 since
8/26/2018 3:41:04 AM
Unrated
       A very simple code that I wrote that will insert three asterisk in a given string in C++ I wrote this code around 7 years ago in my C++ programming class. I am currently accepting programming work, it project, school programming projects , thesis and cap ...(description truncated)

Interest Rate Solver in Text File in C++Interest Rate Solver in Text File in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2946 since
9/26/2016 12:16:55 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote a long time ago in C++ that will compute the interest rate of the amount being loaned and then save the results in a text file. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

Knight Rider LED Light Chaser in ArduinoKnight Rider LED Light Chaser in ArduinoCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3149 since
1/18/2019 2:43:44 PM
Unrated
       A simple application that I wrote in C language in Arduino to show the Knight Rider LED Light Chaser I am using Arduino UNO in this project activity. I hope you will find my work useful. Thank you. I am currently accepting programming work, it projects, s ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

LED Blinking in Arduino UnoLED Blinking in Arduino UnoCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2489 since
12/29/2018 10:01:05 AM
Unrated
        Saturday, December 29, 2018 LED Blinking in Arduino Uno In this article I would like to share with you a very simple program that I wrote to make the LED or Light Emitting Diode blink using Arduino. I am just learning how to write a program using Arduino ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

List a Number Without Using a Loop in C++List a Number Without Using a Loop in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4113 since
10/20/2016 1:21:01 AM
Unrated
        Thursday, October 20, 2016 Grading System Using Pointers in C++ Here is another C++ program that I wrote a very long time ago using Pointers that will ask the users grade and then our program will check if the user pass or failed in a particular subject. ...(description truncated)

List of Numbers Without Using a Loop in C++List of Numbers Without Using a Loop in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2284 since
5/22/2016 3:06:36 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C++ that will list down a number from one to fifty without using a looping statement in C++. The code is very short and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Loan Program in C++ Using Text FileLoan Program in C++ Using Text FileC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4715 since
6/19/2016 2:57:19 AM
Unrated
       A simple loan program that I wrote using C++ as my programming language to compute the interest rate of a loan of the customer and then it will store in a text file which act as our database. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and ...(description truncated)

Login Using a Text File in CLogin Using a Text File in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5533 since
1/8/2019 1:20:07 AM
Unrated
       While I'm writing my book on C programming I came across with the idea to include in my book topic on File Handling in C. The idea is to write a program using C as my programming language to store a username and password in a text file and create a login ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Lower Case To Upper Case Converter in C++Lower Case To Upper Case Converter in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3404 since
8/5/2016 12:15:22 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C++ to covert lowercase to uppercase of string in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

Money Bills Denomination in C++Money Bills Denomination in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
9746 since
6/12/2016 9:12:36 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C++ that will ask the amount from the user and then our program will count how many one thousand, five hundred, two hundred, one hundred, fifty and twenty bills based here in the Philippines. The code is very easy to un ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multiplication Table in CMultiplication Table in CC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
7048 since
11/21/2015 11:51:29 AM
Unrated
       Here is a very short and simple program that I wrote using C programming language I called this program multiplication table using C. In this program I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C compiler. The code I'm just using two for loo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multiply Two Numbers in C++ Using ClassesMultiply Two Numbers in C++ Using ClassesC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4049 since
6/19/2016 3:21:18 AM
Unrated
       This simple program in C++ will show you how to multiply them using Classes. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines ...(description truncated)

Odd and Even Numbers in C++ using StructureOdd and Even Numbers in C++ using StructureC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2453 since
5/7/2016 3:40:19 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote a long time ago that will check if the give number is odd or even using structure in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com My mobile number here in the Philippines is 091 ...(description truncated)

Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++Odd and Even Numbers Using Structure in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3890 since
9/3/2016 3:05:52 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program to check if the given number is an odd or even number using structure in C++. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 09173084360.

OOP Payroll System in C++OOP Payroll System in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
5726 since
5/7/2016 3:44:49 AM

By 1 Users

A simple object oriented payroll system that I wrote in C++ before that I would like to share to my fellow programmers, students and persons who likes programming. I hope you will find my work useful. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail ...(description truncated)

Ordinal Number Generator in COrdinal Number Generator in CC, Borland C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4739 since
11/24/2015 12:24:14 PM
Unrated
       A program that I wrote using C as my programming language that will ask the user to give a number and then our program will generate the ordinal numerical values in a given number by our user. In this sample program I am using Turbo C 2.0 For DOS that is ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 2 of 4 found. Entries 26 - 50 of 95 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 4 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++