Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Addition of Five Numbers Using Class in C+Addition of Five Numbers Using Class in C+C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2673 since
8/31/2015 4:13:15 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you how to declare and use a class in C++. This program I called addition of three numbers using a class in C++. It will ask the user to enter five numbers and then it will compute and display the total sum of th ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition of Two Numbers Using Pointers and Classes in C++Addition of Two Numbers Using Pointers and Classes in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2743 since
8/31/2015 4:29:56 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C++ that will ask the user to enter a number and then our program will find the sum of two numbers using pointers and classes as our data structure in C++ programming. If you have some questions about programming, about my ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Addition of Two Numbers Using Pointers in CAddition of Two Numbers Using Pointers in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1300 since
6/5/2016 6:29:23 AM
Unrated
       This simple program that I wrote using C programming language will ask the user to give two numbers and then our program will compute the sum of the two numbers using pointers as our data structure. The code is very easy to understand and use. Add me at ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Area of the Triangle Using Classes in C++Area of the Triangle Using Classes in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
3992 since
8/31/2015 3:44:40 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you again a program that I wrote that will solve the are of the triangle using classes in C++. The code is very easy to understand that teaches the fundamentals of object oriented programming in C++ programming l ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Basic Math Operations Using Classes in C++Basic Math Operations Using Classes in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
4543 since
8/31/2015 3:51:50 AM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a basic math operations using classes in C++. In basic mathematics there are four operations addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. In our example I am using classes, attributes and method to sol ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Bubble Sort in CBubble Sort in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1595 since
6/12/2016 9:53:38 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C language that demonstrate bubble sort algorithm. The code is very straight forward and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Consonants and Vowels Counter in CConsonants and Vowels Counter in CC, Borland C++Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2806 since
11/25/2015 12:08:30 PM

By 1 Users

A sample program that will ask the user to enter a work or a sentence and then the program will count how many consonants and vowels in a given word or sentence by the user. Take note I am using Turbo C 2.0 For DOS as my C compiler in this program. If you ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Cube Root in C++Cube Root in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1168 since
9/3/2016 2:57:22 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote in C++ to show how to solve cube root. I am using CodeBlocks as my text editor and Dev C++ as my C++ compiler. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here i ...(description truncated)

Currency Converter in C++Currency Converter in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1957 since
7/10/2016 1:11:59 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote 6 years ago in my class in C++ programming I called this program currency converter in C++. I will ask the user amount of money in US dollars and then it will convert into Philip ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Do While Statement in C LanguageDo While Statement in C LanguageCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2555 since
12/13/2015 3:03:24 AM
Unrated
       A sample program that I wrote in C programming language to show how to declare and use the do while looping statement. The code is very simple I intended for beginners in C programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperad ...(description truncated)

Employees Payroll System in C++ using Text FileEmployees Payroll System in C++ using Text FileC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2129 since
6/4/2016 7:20:16 AM
Unrated
       A simple employees payroll system that I retrieve, process and store information in a text file in C++ that I wrote a long time ago. I hope you will find my work useful. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.c ...(description truncated)

Factorial Using Pointers in C++Factorial Using Pointers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1356 since
7/30/2016 3:05:54 PM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote for my programming class before in college factorial program using pointers in C++. What does the program will do is to ask the user to give a number and then our program will compute its factorial equivalent. Add me at Faceb ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Find Area of Rhombus in C++Find Area of Rhombus in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1096 since
8/8/2016 2:24:03 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C++ to find the are of the Rhombus. The code is very easy to understand and use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines is 091730 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Find the sum of the first 100 Natural Numbers in C++Find the sum of the first 100 Natural Numbers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1101 since
8/8/2016 2:24:59 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote in C++ to find the sum of the first 100 natural numbers in C++. The code is very easy and use. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com. My mobile number here in the Philippines i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Functions and Parameters in C languageFunctions and Parameters in C languageCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2565 since
12/13/2015 2:57:00 AM
Unrated
       A simple program that I wrote using C programming language to demonstrate how to write a function with parameters good for beginners in C programming. If you have some questions please send me an email at jake.r.pomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yaho ...(description truncated)

Grade Brackets in C++Grade Brackets in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
984 since
8/5/2016 12:18:45 PM
Unrated
       In this article I would like to share with you a sample program that I wrote for my class in C++ programming 6 years ago to check and determine the grade brackets of the students using two dimensional array in C++. The code is very simple and easy to unde ...(description truncated)

Grade Evaluator in C++Grade Evaluator in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1032 since
8/5/2016 12:19:45 PM
Unrated
       Here is another example of my work in C++ to compute and evaluate the grades of the student whether the student, pass or failed in the subject. The code using two dimensional array as its data structure and looping statements. I hope you will find my work ...(description truncated)

Grading System Using Pointers in C++Grading System Using Pointers in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2343 since
10/20/2016 1:21:55 AM
Unrated
       Here is another C++ program that I wrote a very long time ago using Pointers that will ask the users grade and then our program will check if the user pass or failed in a particular subject. The code is very easy to understand and use. I hope you will fin ...(description truncated)

Greeter Program in C++ Using Text FileGreeter Program in C++ Using Text FileC++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1494 since
6/19/2016 2:53:04 AM
Unrated
       This sample program is an class programming activity that I wrote five years ago in my programming class in C++. What does the program will do is to ask the users name and other information and then those information will be process and stored in a text f ...(description truncated)

Hello World in CHello World in CCBeginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1169 since
6/5/2016 5:13:35 AM
Unrated
       One of the most common sample program that is being presented by teachers in computer program is the Hello World program. In this example I am sharing with you a hello world program written in C programming language this program is intended for those peop ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hello World Program in C++Hello World Program in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1417 since
6/5/2016 5:32:26 AM
Unrated
       One of the most common sample program that is being presented by teachers in computer program is the Hello World program. In this example I am sharing with you a hello world program written in C++ programming language this program is intended for those pe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

High, Middle and Low Number Determiner in C++High, Middle and Low Number Determiner in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1655 since
4/1/2016 10:57:21 PM
Unrated
       This program will determine which of the three numbers given by our user is the Highest, Middle and Lowest Number in C++ just using if else statement and relational operator. The code is very simple and easy to understand. Add me at Facebook my address is ...(description truncated)

Highest and Lowest Numbers Using Two Dimensional Array in C++Highest and Lowest Numbers Using Two Dimensional Array in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
2310 since
11/4/2016 4:00:58 AM
Unrated
       This sample program that I wrote a long time ago will ask the user to give a series of numbers and then our program will check which of the given number by our user is the highest and lowest using two dimensional array in C++ programming language. I hope ...(description truncated)

Interest Rate Solver in Text File in C++Interest Rate Solver in Text File in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1214 since
9/26/2016 12:16:55 AM

By 1 Users

A simple program that I wrote a long time ago in C++ that will compute the interest rate of the amount being loaned and then save the results in a text file. Add me at Facebook my address is jakerpomperada@gmail.com and jakerpomperada@yahoo.com.

List a Number Without Using a Loop in C++List a Number Without Using a Loop in C++C++ (general)Beginner /
Jake R. Pomperada
1832 since
10/20/2016 1:21:01 AM
Unrated
        Thursday, October 20, 2016 Grading System Using Pointers in C++ Here is another C++ program that I wrote a very long time ago using Pointers that will ask the users grade and then our program will check if the user pass or failed in a particular subject. ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 3 found. Entries 1 - 25 of 70 found
Jump to page: 1 2 3 

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++