Other Entries by Alexander of CProgramming.com (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Basics of C/C++ Part 4: FunctionsBasics of C/C++ Part 4: FunctionsC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Alexander of CProgramming.com (from psc cd)
2153 since
1/1/2015 7:36:00 AM

By 8 Users

Now that you have learned all about variables, loops, and if statements it is time to learn the next thing in programming: Functions. Obviously, you should have a good idea about what a function is, as you have used ones like cout before. However, this le ...(description truncated)

Basics of C/C++ Part 5: Switch...CaseBasics of C/C++ Part 5: Switch...CaseC, C++ (general)Beginner /
859 since
1/1/2015 7:37:00 AM

By 3 Users

I know that this is probably a let-down, after you learned all about functions, but switch...case is important to know. After all, it can save space with if statements, and it is useful. Besides, I couldn't think of anything else that I wanted to write ab ...(description truncated)

Basics of C/C++ Part 6: Intro to PointersBasics of C/C++ Part 6: Intro to PointersC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
885 since
1/1/2015 7:38:00 AM

By 7 Users

Welcome to the sixth in my series of tutorials. This is one about a topic that you may or may not have already heard about...pointers. What are they, what do they do, why do we care? First, why do we care. We care about pointers because they allow access ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Basics of C/C++ Part 7: StructuresBasics of C/C++ Part 7: StructuresC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
949 since
1/1/2015 7:39:00 AM

By 6 Users

Welcome to the seventh lesson. This is my first lesson that I will explain classes. However, I will explain more about structures, because they can be useful, and they are a good way to get a feel for how a class works. What are structures? They are a way ...(description truncated)

Basics of C/C++: Part III--LoopsBasics of C/C++: Part III--LoopsC, C++ (general)Beginner /
1226 since
1/1/2015 7:23:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is the third installment of the Lessons in C programming tutorials created by me, Alexander. In this lesson I will cover loops. Loops basically do what it sounds like, loop. If you have read lesson 2 you should understand some Boolean expressions. If ...(description truncated)

Intro to C/C++ Lesson 13: More on FunctionsIntro to C/C++ Lesson 13: More on FunctionsC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
2578 since
1/1/2015 7:50:00 AM

By 3 Users

The reason I have placed this tutorial at the end of the list, rather than as an addition to my other lesson is simple, I don't want people who already read that tutorial to miss this!

Intro to C/C++ Part 10: File I/O (part 1)Intro to C/C++ Part 10: File I/O (part 1)C++ (general)Intermediate /
1478 since
1/1/2015 7:43:00 AM

By 15 Users

This is a slightly more advanced topic than what I have covered so far, but I think that it is useful, and I think it will be useful to many people. File i/o is basically reading, and writing files. This lesson will only cover text files, that is, files t ...(description truncated)

Intro to C/C++ Part 8: Array BasicsIntro to C/C++ Part 8: Array BasicsC++ (general)Intermediate /
2561 since
1/1/2015 7:41:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is the eight installment of my lessons, and it is on arrays. Arrays are essentially a way to store many values under the same name. You can make an array out of any data-type, including structures.

Intro to C/C++ Part 9: StringsIntro to C/C++ Part 9: StringsC++ (general)Intermediate /
906 since
1/1/2015 7:42:00 AM

By 5 Users

This lesson is one on strings. Strings are really arrays, but there are some different functions that are used for strings, like adding to strings, finding the length of strings, and also of checking to see if strings match. Strings are basically sentence ...(description truncated)

Intro to C++ Part 12: ClassesIntro to C++ Part 12: ClassesC++ (general)Intermediate /
993 since
1/1/2015 7:49:00 AM

By 13 Users

C++ is a bunch of small additions to C, and one major addition. This one addition is the object oriented approach. As its name suggests, this deals with objects. This tutorial introduces you to creating objects, or classes.

Learning C/C++ Part II: IF statements and variablesLearning C/C++ Part II: IF statements and variablesC++ (general)Beginner /
538 since
1/1/2015 7:22:00 AM

By 5 Users

Hello, this is Alexander. Since I finally got an email from someone who liked my previous lesson, I am going to make the second installment. This one will be about variables, and stuff like 'if' statements.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 11 of 11 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++