Date
Submitted
User Rating

Class SpyClass SpyMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
thethe (from psc cd)
545 since
1/6/2015 12:02:00 AM

By 3 Users

This little program gives you the possibility to check out other running applicationsí windows informations - for example: handle, caption, parentís handle and the most interesting one: the class name of this window and its parentís, very useful if you ar ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

SM File SplitterSM File SplitterMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
thethe (from psc cd)
553 since
1/5/2015 7:52:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a good resource for beginners to learn some stuff from win32 like: tool tips, dialog boxes, progress bars and icon buttons... I don't know if somebody will use this program but I decided to put it here as my first contribution because I used it fo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Smart Colors WheelSmart Colors WheelMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
thethe (from psc cd)
309 since
1/7/2015 1:04:00 PM

By 2 Users

Color Wheel is a very practical program to find colors that are related together. Just choose a start color and the program does the rest for you. All the start colors are among the 4096 Smart colors palette, these colors are formed from doubles as #5599 ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

XP STYLEXP STYLEMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
thethe (from psc cd)
321 since
1/5/2015 9:45:00 PM

By 10 Users

Add to your own programs the capability of using Windows XP Themes easily.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++