Other Entries by Samir Solanki (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A File Manager with GUI in DOSA File Manager with GUI in DOSC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Samir Solanki (from psc cd)
2992 since
1/8/2015 12:15:00 AM

By 4 Users

This code is to view file & folder from drive.. download this code and please rate me...Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Matrix Screensaver in DOSA Matrix Screensaver in DOSC++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
2273 since
1/7/2015 5:18:00 AM

By 8 Users

I hope that you like this interactive marix screen saver... Dont't forget to download this code and rate me.....Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

A Simple Calculator with GUIA Simple Calculator with GUIC++ (general)Intermediate /
12960 since
1/8/2015 7:23:00 PM

By 5 Users

Hello Friends!! I have made a simple calculator with GUI. Please download this code and rate me. Happy Programming!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

A Small Virtual 3D Solar SystemA Small Virtual 3D Solar SystemC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
2579 since
1/8/2015 7:22:00 PM

By 9 Users

Hello Friends!! I have made a small virtual 3D solar system. Please download this code and rate me. Happy Programming !!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Lexical Analyzer for C Lang.Lexical Analyzer for C Lang.C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
8438 since
1/9/2015 6:52:00 AM

By 3 Users

Hello Programmers!! I have made Lexical Analyzer for C in Turbo C 3.0 Rate me, if you like my code. Contact me: solanki.samir@gmail.com Happy Programming !!!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++