Other Entries by Ebon Bokody (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Fin1d the root to an EquationFin1d the root to an EquationC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Ebon Bokody (from psc cd)
743 since
1/4/2015 1:43:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code was an assignment of mine from university. There is actually no user input but you can change the code to solve any equation. You could also easily modify it so user input is used. This code is very stable and should work on all platforms. It is ...(description truncated)

Minesweeper v1.01Minesweeper v1.01C++ (general)Beginner /
1053 since
1/4/2015 12:06:00 AM

By 8 Users

A minesweeper game. My code covers high scores, three different levels of play and a username for high scores. Graphics are medium. (I have included a screen shot). Please vote for my code and if you do download please write a comment or email me. Thankyo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Numerical Analysis TechniquesNumerical Analysis TechniquesC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
610 since
1/4/2015 2:28:00 PM

By 5 Users

This is numerical analysis code from one of my university assignments. It finds the roots of two different mathematical equations using the following methods: newton's method, the secant method, bisection method and the modified method of false position. ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++