Other Entries by Robert Cleaver (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Car Dealership Database SearchCar Dealership Database SearchC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Robert Cleaver (from psc cd)
1007 since
1/4/2015 7:57:00 AM

By 3 Users

This loads a database of cars from a file into an array and searches through them for Make Model Year Price Mileage and Lot... i hope you like it, it is a really cool program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Hospital Bill CalculatorHospital Bill CalculatorC++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
3203 since
1/4/2015 7:56:00 AM

By 4 Users

I also did this for UIL for school. It took me about 3 days to complete(1 hour a day).. it calculates the hospital bill based on the room and the extras in the room... and the doctors fee and the days stayed... It may/may not be informational for someone. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Random Non Repetetive NumbersRandom Non Repetetive NumbersC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
801 since
1/4/2015 8:12:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program fills an array[20] with random numbers between 1 and 20, without repeating a number. This code can be used for encryption, games, testing software and much much more. give me some credit if you use it, and if you like it vote.. if you change ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++