Other Entries by Massimiliano Tomassetti (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Bff (BrowseForFolder)Bff (BrowseForFolder)Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Massimiliano Tomassetti (from psc cd)
919 since
1/4/2015 9:51:00 AM

By 2 Users

This example showes the use of BrowseForFolder Dialog Box using its hook procedure to create a new Button. By typing in the Edit field a name and then clicking on the "Create" Button, you will be asked to create a new folder. You can easily add Bff.cpp in ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

BinaryViewerBinaryViewerMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
593 since
1/3/2015 11:01:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program lets you open a file in a binary mode, so that you can see every byte, the ASCII for that byte and the 8bit sequence of 0 and 1. By right-clicking over a row you can see the 16 bit value (in decimal and hex. of that byte and the byte after, s ...(description truncated)

File ProtectorFile ProtectorMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
569 since
1/4/2015 4:37:00 AM

By 3 Users

Just a simple program that allows you to put a password to start you files. For example if you want to be the one that can start KaZaa or any other exe file, just run my prg and you will have your KaZaa.exe renamed and a new file called KaZaa.exe......onc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Max_ClassesMax_ClassesMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
651 since
1/3/2015 6:41:00 AM

By 3 Users

Hi, this is my first submission 'cause my prgs are always personalyzed for my needs, so if you haven't my way of programming they couldn't suit for you. But this time i decide to do a class to make it easy working in VC++ and i think(i hope) you all can t ...(description truncated)

Menu TutorialMenu TutorialMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
605 since
1/3/2015 6:02:00 PM

By 4 Users

Hi, this is a Word document that explains the creations of Menus, from the simpliest to the total OwnerDraw one, PopUp menus, MenuBars and the modification of the System Menu. Together with the document there are the sources of the examples explained in t ...(description truncated)

MyFontMyFontMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
450 since
1/3/2015 3:20:00 PM

By 5 Users

MyFont Have you ever used CreateFont and CreateFontIndirect? Just a lot of parameters to set, MyFont is an application that lets you 'build' a Font dinamically seeing your settings......and then...it writes code for you! All you see on the form is self-ex ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Post - ItPost - ItMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
479 since
1/3/2015 10:29:00 AM

By 4 Users

Try this, you can write your notes on yellow windows that can be reduced until 10x10 pixels, i u want they can stay on top or not, they can have a date and a time, so that you can be warned by them appearing, or by a sound, a message box or they can launc ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++