Other Entries by James Dougherty (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

DDUtility (DirectDraw Utility) Use this instead of Microsofts DDUtil. (UPDATE)DDUtility (DirectDraw Utility) Use this instead of Microsofts DDUtil. (UPDATE)Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
James Dougherty (from psc cd)
1361 since
1/5/2015 12:09:00 AM

By 3 Users

I needed a utility for my new game and Microsofts didn't work the way I wanted so I made my own. This one is better in many ways. First, you don't have to create a window or window procedure every time you make a new program, it does it for you! Second of ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Game Developer Utilities Package (Most Can Be Used By Other Developers)Game Developer Utilities Package (Most Can Be Used By Other Developers)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
912 since
1/6/2015 2:40:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a package I put together to help ease programming. This is a very VERY useful package. Look at the screen shot to see what all this one includes. This is package 1 and there will be more on the way if everyone likes this one. I will make updates o ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

ParticleXL (OpenGL Particle System) With Simple GUIParticleXL (OpenGL Particle System) With Simple GUIC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
2292 since
1/4/2015 10:20:00 PM

By 6 Users

This is a cool particle system. See screenshot. Fire(candle flame), energy, sparks, gun fire, fire flies, crazy 8, and circle. It also shows how to do a simple GUI with openGL. If you like this please vote or leave a comment. They are always welcome. -Jam ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

UltimaX Math Library (175+ Functions)  C++ VersionUltimaX Math Library (175+ Functions) C++ VersionMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
728 since
1/4/2015 4:37:00 PM

By 9 Users

This Visual Basic version was popular so I decided to upload the C++ version. This is my first C++ submission. Hope everyone likes it. This math library handles 2D Vectors, 3D Vectors, 4D Vectors, 3x3 Matrix, 4x4 Matrix, Color, and Quaternions. The 2D Vec ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++