Other Entries by Ali Akbar (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Animated 3D Sphere - Splash ScreenAnimated 3D Sphere - Splash ScreenC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Ali Akbar (from psc cd)
1153 since
1/5/2015 12:56:00 AM

By 9 Users

Last semister, I finished my graphics Lab and thought of trying out 3D transformations and finally ended up with this. Check out the animation. It looks really cool. Maybe you can use this code in your apps as a splash screen or something. Please leave fe ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Great GUI for your DOS appsGreat GUI for your DOS appsC, C++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Ali Akbar (from psc cd)
833 since
1/5/2015 12:57:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is my powerful GUI Library for DOS. It is really easy to use. One problem with DOS is that it does not have a GUI (just plain old text). So, the programs will not have a visually appealing interface. But by using this library, you can have access to ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

pHroZeN Bricks (Tetris) with excellent graphicspHroZeN Bricks (Tetris) with excellent graphicsC, C++ (general), Borland C++Intermediate /
Ali Akbar (from psc cd)
3009 since
1/4/2015 6:44:00 AM

By 26 Users

This is a Tetris game with excellent graphics and sounds. Learn how to harness all the powers of graphics.h to create great, fast, smooth and flicker free animations by using the getimage and putimage fns. Have a look at the screen shot to see what I mean ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++