Other Entries by Jan Walter E. Eustaquio (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Follow the white rabbit.Follow the white rabbit.C++ (general)Beginner /
Jan Walter E. Eustaquio (from psc cd)
616 since
1/2/2015 1:37:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is just a modification of the source code of the original author. I fixed it so it will look CLOSER to the 1st scene in the THE MATRIX movie, where NEO first appears. This demonstrates the use of DELAY() func... BEST RUN ON FULL SCREEN MODE... note f ...(description truncated)

GUI ASCII Chart UtilityGUI ASCII Chart UtilityC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
777 since
1/2/2015 12:44:00 PM

By 4 Users

This program converts char to dec and hex, dec to char and hex, and vice versa. Nice simple gui made from pure ASCII code characters, can convert and list, just like any ascii conversion utility.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Roman Numerals - Conversion Utility!Roman Numerals - Conversion Utility!C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
711 since
1/2/2015 11:44:00 AM

By 3 Users

Well, this is i folks. This is the most ACCURATE and MODERN conversion from Arabic to Roman numerals... I use the strick rule of using roman numerals, based on the old and accurate use of it. Dont' know what is 1696 or 1999 on roman numerals? Then check t ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

The JMenu Maker - Create a smart menuThe JMenu Maker - Create a smart menuC++ (general)Intermediate /
631 since
1/2/2015 2:33:00 PM

By 9 Users

NO, this is not one of thoze prototypoz menu. It will create a simple menu for you, and have the ff. features: * navigate thru arrow keys * nicely centered on screen menu display * easy access menu items / one-key-press exit * fully customizable and expan ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++