Other Entries by Kyle LaDuke (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Win32 Controls w/Tab Navigation (Pure API)Win32 Controls w/Tab Navigation (Pure API)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Kyle LaDuke (from psc cd)
922 since
1/3/2015 6:21:00 PM

By 8 Users

This code shows and explains how to make controls on a window using pure API, using CreateWindow and CreateWindowEx. This example shows how to make list boxes, edit controls, and buttons. Not only does it tell you how to make them but also how to use the. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Win32 Window (Pure API)Win32 Window (Pure API)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
684 since
1/3/2015 5:47:00 PM

By 6 Users

This sample shows how to make a window using pure API. There are already many more but one this site but this one has loads of comments; possibly too many. Well anyway I wrote the sample for my own web site so decided to post it here as well. My screen sh ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

XP Themed Win32 ControlsXP Themed Win32 ControlsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
551 since
1/3/2015 6:29:00 PM

By 6 Users

This example shows how to make windows, list boxes, buttons and edit controls. Not only does it show how to make them but it shows how to use them as well. This example enables XP Themes and keyboard navigation. I'd like feedback, good or bad, so please g ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++