Other Entries by Gonzales Cenelia (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[ Lines Counter ][ Lines Counter ]C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
Gonzales Cenelia (from psc cd)
6443 since
1/4/2015 6:01:00 AM

By 8 Users

Have you ever wanted to count the lines of your code in C or C++ without the commentaries and blank lines,well with this program you can do it. Please feel free to vote or to live some comments,it will be very appreciated!

^^Use Bubble Sort for Ordering Strings^^Use Bubble Sort for Ordering StringsC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
2621 since
1/4/2015 8:32:00 AM

By 2 Users

This program use the "Bubble Sort Algorythm" for ordering a list of names alphabetically. It also shows how to swap two strings.

A.I Program - Chatterbot Eliza v2.0 (c++ eliza)A.I Program - Chatterbot Eliza v2.0 (c++ eliza)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
27054 since
1/8/2015 4:33:00 AM

By 7 Users

I HAVE POSTED THIS CODE TO SOME OTHER WEBSITES (CODEPROJECT.COM AND OTHERS) AND I HAVE RECEIVE SOME VERY GOOD FEEDBACKS ABOUT IT. I KNOW THAT THIS CHATBOT IS FAIRLY SMART, SO DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR ME! This version of the program is smarter than ever, mo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

An Advanced TicTacToe game using *MiniMax Algorithm*An Advanced TicTacToe game using *MiniMax Algorithm*C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
13175 since
1/8/2015 6:10:00 AM

By 5 Users

This is a complete Tictactoe game, it includes many functionalities, you can play games against another human, you can play against the computer, you can also even let the computer play against itself. The A.I is very good, actualy it is unbeatable, the m ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Arithmetic Expression EvaluatorArithmetic Expression EvaluatorC++ (general)Intermediate /
1424 since
1/7/2015 12:36:00 PM

By 2 Users

This is a simple arithmetic expression evaluator,it handles operation such as addition, substraction, multiplication and division,the modulus operator,the power function and parentheses are also handled.

Artificial Intelligence - Chatterbot Eliza v1.4Artificial Intelligence - Chatterbot Eliza v1.4C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
5100 since
1/7/2015 9:31:00 PM

By 5 Users

The implementation of the program has been improved, the repetitions made by the program are better handled, the context in a conversation is also better handled, the program can now correct grammatical errors that can occure after conjugating verbs. ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Artificial Intelligence Chatbot TutorialArtificial Intelligence Chatbot TutorialC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
8457 since
1/9/2015 7:37:00 PM

By 4 Users

This is a basic introduction to how to implement a chatbot in c++ or other programming languages

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++