Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

API-Spion - window/toolbars/menus/processes/modules (DLLs)/threads handling/ 'editing'API-Spion - window/toolbars/menus/processes/modules (DLLs)/threads handling/ 'editing'C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
1026 since
1/2/2015 7:23:00 AM

By 25 Users

NEW V2.0! You can edit windows, menus, toolbars and controls at runtime of a program. With a window/control you can do at runtime: enable/disable, show/hide, destroy (with custom defined return!), change the icon, the password character, the font, the bac ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CPU usage in per centCPU usage in per centC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
575 since
1/2/2015 8:18:00 AM

By 16 Users

This small program shows you the CPU usage in per cent. In the zip file is a very good explanation for the code (how does it works). Please VOTE this program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Gather as much as possible information about a PC in the internetGather as much as possible information about a PC in the internetC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
708 since
1/4/2015 12:16:00 AM

By 16 Users

This app is an IP range scanner. It gathers informations like: SMB shares, services, processes, transport protocols, number of drives, groups, users, sessions, remote registry info and much more... It's also possible to shutdown a PC, to open shares and t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ICOfromEXE - extract icons from EXE/DLL filesICOfromEXE - extract icons from EXE/DLL filesC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
1034 since
1/2/2015 8:28:00 AM

By 7 Users

How to extract icons from EXE/DLL files? Use ICOfromEXE! ICOfromEXE shows how to use the open dialog box too. Please VOTE it.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Translucent window under Win9x/ME/2000Translucent window under Win9x/ME/2000C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
wolf37 (from psc cd)
302 since
1/2/2015 1:44:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a nice example which shows you how to create a translucent window under Windows 9X/ME. Windows 2000/XP has an own function for this. Windows 98 AlphaBlending functions, but Windows 95 has nothing, so I decided to use a external function for Alpha ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++