Other Entries by Luca Carlon (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Activity loggerActivity loggerC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Luca Carlon (from psc cd)
2408 since
1/5/2015 5:54:00 AM

By 4 Users

The program can be used to end the session at a specified time. The owner-drawn menus and listboxes can be interesting I think. Enjoy and leave comment if you can.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Mathematical parserMathematical parserC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
1196 since
1/3/2015 11:16:00 PM

By 3 Users

There is a NEWER VERSION of this application. The name is "Mathematical parser ver2", search it on this site or on my home page. Evaluates expressions with common symbols and mathematical functions. You can use trigonometric functions as well as the commo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Snake ver3 release 1Snake ver3 release 1C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
922 since
1/5/2015 6:31:00 AM

By 2 Users

The common snake-like game. This is written using API only (no MFC) with a simple graphic. In a next version I'll insert color picker and other interesting options.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

WinShutdownerWinShutdownerMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
932 since
1/3/2015 3:29:00 AM

By 3 Users

This code make you able to shudown/close session/logoff/reboot your pc at or withina specified time. This is a new version. I think it has loads of bugs, so, I hope you will post here them all, so that everyone can read them and so that I can correct them ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++