Other Entries by Derick Dong (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

AsteroidsAsteroidsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Derick Dong (from psc cd)
859 since
1/2/2015 5:46:00 AM

By 8 Users

This is a version of Asteroids I programmed in about two hours. Its the complete code that I will go through during the next few tutorials my GLOB 2D engine. Its pretty simple, but has levels that increase in difficulty, and some sound effects and music.

Bitmap Animation ViewerBitmap Animation ViewerC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
709 since
1/2/2015 4:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program loads bitmaps as frames of animations. Then, you can play back the frames. The program lets you add frames, clear all the frames, play the animation, and stop the animation. You can also adjust the speed at which the animation is played. Its ...(description truncated)

CombatCombatC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
863 since
1/2/2015 3:52:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a little game inspired by the old Atari 2600 game "Combat." Its basically complete, except a little polishing (mostly a menu, and better AI). You control a tank, and attempt to destroy the computer's tank. There are several hazards (such as flame ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Functions with a variable number of parameters using (...)Functions with a variable number of parameters using (...)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
753 since
1/2/2015 4:11:00 AM

By 3 Users

To demonstrate how to create a function with a variable number of parameters, similar to the printf function. *Just fixed this, so now you can actually read it.

GLOB 2DGLOB 2DC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
416 since
1/2/2015 2:18:00 AM

By 3 Users

GLOB (OpenGL object) 2D engine. This is my first release of my GLOB engine, which is an attempt to simplify creating 2D games with OpenGL. The program models some of the functionality of GLUT (like naming certain functions whatever you want), but is much ...(description truncated)

GLOB Ver 0.3GLOB Ver 0.3C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
434 since
1/2/2015 2:46:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is the third version of my GLOB engine, which now includes particle effects. I tried to make the engine as flexible as possible, as well as attempting to make it relatively easy. There are several defaults (rain, snow, star field, explosion, and seve ...(description truncated)

GLOB Version 1.0GLOB Version 1.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
465 since
1/2/2015 4:49:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is the GLOB engine that I submitted a couple weeks ago that helps simplify the process of creating 2D games. Loading images and sound effects, and creating animations and particle effects can all be done with a few lines of code. I finally managed to ...(description truncated)

Soul HunterSoul HunterC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
605 since
1/2/2015 3:04:00 AM

By 4 Users

This is a very early stage of a graphical rogue-like game. (If you are unfamiliar with rogue-likes, they are the ancestors of the Diablo series, and came out about 25 years ago). So far, there's basic character creation, and an isometric view. The program ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++