Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Beginner Examples - how to format outputBeginner Examples - how to format outputC++ (general)Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
593 since
1/1/2015 3:31:00 PM

By 4 Users

A couple of simple examples of ways to format output using iomanip; ie: set width, right align, left align, change fill character

C++ Binary File I/O ExampleC++ Binary File I/O ExampleC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
2174 since
1/5/2015 4:43:00 AM

By 15 Users

Most people are familiar with reading/writing text to/from a disk file. This is a quick little example for beginners detailing how to go about doing the same with binary data. This will allow you to make better use of files. You will be able to save/load ...(description truncated)

C++ File I/O ExamplesC++ File I/O ExamplesC++ (general)Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
1690 since
1/1/2015 3:30:00 PM

By 14 Users

This demonstrates an example of C++'s fstream File I/O. Very simple; the basic stuff for beginners to learn from. If you would like to see how to do something more in the direction this code leads, comment on (and rate) it telling me what specifically you ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

ChooseYourOwnAdventure-type game -- you write the scriptChooseYourOwnAdventure-type game -- you write the scriptC++ (general)Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
643 since
1/1/2015 4:48:00 PM

By 3 Users

I've seen a few people make games that give you a scenario and a decision to make. Like: you're at a puddle of lava. 1. Jump 2. Swim etc... And they always put all of the 'script' stuff into the source code. This allows you to make that type of game by en ...(description truncated)

Encryption MachineEncryption MachineC, C++ (general)Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
418 since
1/1/2015 3:14:00 PM

By 9 Users

The code was changed on 12/14/00 to use fstream objects for file I/O and I also added more comments. Use this to encode and decode a text file. The same password must be supplied in both cases because it is used in the encryption algorithm. This increases ...(description truncated)

Fool Your Friends -- for beginnersFool Your Friends -- for beginnersC, C++ (general)Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
402 since
1/1/2015 3:29:00 PM

By 3 Users

Make your friends think that their harddrive will be formatted. You print "Hit Q to quit:" and when they try to hit 'Q' a 'Y' pops up... Of course, we won't really format or anything. Vote if you enjoy the code :) BTW, to really close the program you must ...(description truncated)

HugeInt - Integers of unlimited sizeHugeInt - Integers of unlimited sizeC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
883 since
1/4/2015 3:43:00 AM

By 5 Users

*Now compatible with MSVC* This is a class called HINT (or "Huge Int"). You use an object as you would any built-in data type with respect to all math operators (+ - * / % ++ --) and logical operators (> < <= >= == !=) and the standard insertion and ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

OOP Address Book - for beginners - updatedOOP Address Book - for beginners - updatedC++ (general)Beginner /
*LuckY* (from psc cd)
1790 since
1/1/2015 4:04:00 PM

By 8 Users

Changed the code on Dec 17th so that when searching for a contact, you can enter only part of the contact info to search for it instead of the whole string. This is a simple example with some explanation of a class that creates an address book. You can ad ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 8 of 8 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++