Other Entries by Jakob Bieling (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_int - A fast large-integer library_int - A fast large-integer libraryMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Jakob Bieling (from psc cd)
1961 since
1/3/2015 4:07:00 PM

By 6 Users

This class manages large integers of any size (the size is limited by your memory). All useful operators have been overloaded so a behaviour as close to a built-in "int" as possible is given. Parts of the code have been written in inline-assembly to impro ...(description truncated)

CNetworking 2.0CNetworking 2.0Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
1378 since
1/3/2015 8:39:00 AM

By 12 Users

These classes are based on Networking, which I released October 2000. You are able to send, receive, connect, disconnect and retrieve different kinds of information about the other peer. The main advantage over Networking 1.0 is, that you do not necessari ...(description truncated)

CTreeViewCTreeViewMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
1144 since
1/1/2015 11:40:00 PM

By 4 Users

These classes are supposed to simplify the use of TreeViews. The TreeView is still fully customizable in case you want to add any feature the classes do not provide. I included a sample program, that displays the directory tree of drive C. I also incl ...(description truncated)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

NetworkingNetworkingMicrosoft Visual C++Beginner /
1063 since
1/1/2015 1:20:00 PM

By 11 Users

This is a collection of functions that will make it easy to connect and disconnect from remote computers as well as sending and receiving data. Worth a look, i think =D  Important: Be sure to link your code with wsock32.lib and mpr.lib (already done in th ...(description truncated)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 4 of 4 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++