Other Entries by Anonymous (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 22 of 22 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

A jackpot GameA jackpot GameC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
3456 since
1/1/2015 8:42:00 AM

By 14 Users

well this is a jackpot game i made. it is really fun. beginners should look at the code cause it will really help you with C++. This is a must Download for all types of programmers. from newbie to expert it is fun.

A simple math enhancer gameA simple math enhancer gameC++ (general)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1489 since
1/1/2015 6:11:00 AM

By 10 Users

This code is an example of advanced if/else statements using the shell of a math game.

Animated Movie MakerAnimated Movie MakerMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1693 since
1/5/2015 10:27:00 AM

By 6 Users

This application provides an easy animated movie maker. The code is an improved version of my capture picture program, which I uploaded a long time ago. I decided to make it a little more interesting and this time I provided a lot of comments. :-) After c ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Base64 encoding/decoding DLL, complete with sample EXE!Base64 encoding/decoding DLL, complete with sample EXE!Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
5965 since
1/2/2015 4:30:00 AM

By 14 Users

Base64 is a public encoding/decoding algorithm. It is used in many ways, for example in authorization and E-mail attachments. Let's say you want to enter a site that requests a user name and password (I'm talking about that dialog thing that you get in yo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

blackjack 21: console gameblackjack 21: console gameC++ (general)Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1575 since
1/1/2015 3:58:00 AM

By 2 Users

BLACKJACK VS THE COMP, My code probably isn't that great, but it works...

Calculate Cofactors, Minors, and value of Determinant of MatrixCalculate Cofactors, Minors, and value of Determinant of MatrixC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
10700 since
1/1/2015 9:00:00 AM

By 6 Users

This piece of code calculates the cofactors, the minors, and the value of the determinant of a 3x3 matrix with just one line of code each within a loop! Can't make it any shorter!

Calculator in windows programmeCalculator in windows programmeC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1143 since
1/2/2015 1:44:00 AM

By 6 Users

Hello! (Sory for my english :( It is juste a windows calculator (not in MS-DOS) Good for beginers in c++ (like me :)) Please if you have a litle minute vote for me. Thank you in advance.... Kouznetsov Alexe´.............................Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CapturePictureCapturePictureMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1462 since
1/2/2015 7:01:00 AM

By 9 Users

This code uses Video for Windows to capture single frames from a system video source in a specified time interval(in seconds). The Frames are saved as Bitmaps or as one AVI File. Don't forget: You need a videodevice for this to work!

Character arrays, structures and unionsCharacter arrays, structures and unionsC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1259 since
1/2/2015 8:29:00 AM

By 5 Users

This program covers character arrays, structures, and unions - three VERY powerful features of C++. The first part, character arrays, explains and demostrates the use of the [] operators when dealing with strings. The second part, structures, demostrates ...(description truncated)

Fast Fourier TransformationFast Fourier TransformationMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1568 since
1/2/2015 7:42:00 AM

By 11 Users

This program will sample sound from your Audiodevice and apply a Fouriertransformation to the sample buffer. This Program has a GUI and will plot the FFT in a window. You can change BufferSize and SampleRate in order to change the FFT resolution. This is ...(description truncated)

File HiderFile HiderMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
789 since
1/4/2015 5:49:00 PM

By 3 Users

Heap SortHeap SortC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2095 since
1/2/2015 5:35:00 AM

By 3 Users
3 Excellent Ratings
       This is a heap sort algorithm that implements an array as a heap, sorts as many as 10000 numbers that are randomly generated and writes them to a file called "heap.out".

Laboratory Mouse Adventure GameLaboratory Mouse Adventure GameCBeginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1330 since
1/2/2015 1:40:00 AM

By 4 Users

DOS, text-based adventure game. You play a mouse who has to escape from a mad scientist's lab.

MS-DOS MS-DOS "txt" file riderC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
966 since
1/2/2015 1:45:00 AM

By 3 Users

Hello! Little prog for riding a txt files in MS-DOS programme, With my program you can remove files. Please if you have a little minute vote for me. Thank you in advance... Alexe´................. Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Owner-drawn combo boxes, consoles in GUI apps, together in one KILLER app (literally)Owner-drawn combo boxes, consoles in GUI apps, together in one KILLER app (literally)Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1233 since
1/1/2015 10:41:00 PM

By 5 Users

The program changes your Screen of Death color theme. When I wrote this program, my main intentions weren't to create a program that changes the color theme - they were to find out how the console API functions work, and how to build an owner-drawn combo- ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

RegistryRegistryC++ (general), Borland C++Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
2135 since
1/2/2015 7:15:00 AM

By 8 Users

The following code does two things: 1) Opens a new registry key if an existing one doesn't exist and writes to it 2) Reads the existing data in the key, and applies the data to the form using the SetBounds(); function. The code looks VERY cluttered and th ...(description truncated)

SnyperSnyperC, C++ (general)Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
927 since
1/1/2015 8:41:00 AM

By 5 Users

well this is a jackpot game i made. its dope. A must download. good for begginners. and its so muuch fun. and remeber to rate it

Telnetserver in BCBTelnetserver in BCBBorland C++Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1011 since
1/1/2015 1:31:00 PM

By 3 Users

This example sets up a Server using TServerSock to respond and handel incomming Telnet connections. It can easily be modified into a UserAccount based RemoteAccess system for example. Try it out, a lot of time has been put into this code so it should be ...(description truncated)

Text that types itself!Text that types itself!Borland C++Advanced /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1101 since
1/2/2015 7:32:00 AM

By 4 Users

The following code, when running, looks like the text is actually typing itself. This technique uses two main things, char arrays and the Sleep(); function. This technique would be great to use for slash screens, presentations or just impressing your frie ...(description truncated)

Using Printf and brief explanation of variablesUsing Printf and brief explanation of variablesC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
833 since
1/1/2015 7:26:00 PM

By 3 Users

Brief introduction to printf and using C/C++'s basic variables

Windows Simple EncryptionWindows Simple EncryptionMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1037 since
1/2/2015 11:46:00 PM

By 2 Users

It can load a text file or take typed text and encrypt it using a very simple algorithm. More MFC stuff for school. Hope you like itClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

word.cppword.cppC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
Anonymous (from psc cd)
1217 since
1/1/2015 7:00:00 PM

By 2 Users

This class was developed to assist me in creating an assembler. I found that by making my own class to deal with strings I could better understand what whas happening.

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 22 of 22 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++