Other Entries by Mohammed Ali Akbani (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Billing (Sales) for a general storeBilling (Sales) for a general storeC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
Mohammed Ali Akbani (from psc cd)
3376 since
1/2/2015 2:45:00 AM

By 4 Users

This program takes customers orders by code then creates a bill for the purchases. Also can print the bill. All totals are calculated automatically.

fly swatting gamefly swatting gameC++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
1359 since
1/1/2015 5:14:00 PM

By 4 Users

its a game that uses classes. a fly moves around the screen and you have to remeber where it was last seen. the difficulty inccreases progressively.

Link list (queue)Link list (queue)C, C++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
1064 since
1/1/2015 4:38:00 PM

By 2 Users

produces a link list as a queue. it is part of my billing project and so uses order placing. nothing complicated.

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

mouse clickmouse clickC++ (general), Borland C++Beginner /
1191 since
1/1/2015 5:13:00 PM

By 4 Users

it is a code that allows the use of mouse in text maode. i found many codes that used mouse in graphical mode but none for text mode. this is my way of solving it. feel free to vote for me

Tv Tennis(Pong) 1P and 2P with cool featuresTv Tennis(Pong) 1P and 2P with cool featuresC, C++ (general), Borland C++, UNIX C++Intermediate /
1338 since
1/2/2015 10:49:00 AM

By 6 Users

A game of pong with new features. The name is from the early versions of video games.<br> Features: <br> one and two players <br> sound and music <br> surprise moves of bat menu driven The ball uses sensors to bounce Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++