Other Entries by One Light, Inc. (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

_Whois v1.0_Whois v1.0Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
One Light, Inc. (from psc cd)
1113 since
1/1/2015 12:24:00 PM

By 13 Users

I wrote this application because I always wanted my Windows machine to be able to run a Whois query very easily, like a Linux machine can. With this app, you can place it in your Windows directory, and at any time, type 'Whois example.com' on the command ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

NoteXpad 2.0NoteXpad 2.0C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
1103 since
1/3/2015 10:52:00 AM

By 15 Users

NoteXpad 2.0 is the completely rewritten descendant of the original, award winning NoteXpad program formerly posted on this site. NoteXpad 2.0 is a replacement for Notepad (The default text editor for Windows.) and takes advantage of new API calls only fo ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

System Tray Icon DemoSystem Tray Icon DemoC++ (general)Intermediate /
753 since
1/1/2015 7:56:00 AM

By 2 Users

This is a demo project that uses a NOTIFYICONDATA struct and Shell_NotifyIcon() to create an icon for your application in the system tray. I also included a popup menu that is displayed at the cursor's position when the window receives a WM_LBUTTONUP mess ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 3 of 3 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++