Other Entries by Dennis Wrenn (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Creating a DLL in C++Creating a DLL in C++C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
Dennis Wrenn (from psc cd)
486 since
1/1/2015 4:45:00 PM

By 5 Users

this shows an example of how to create a DLL in C++, and use it in visual basic... hope you like it :)

File I/O class.File I/O class.C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Intermediate /
843 since
1/1/2015 4:44:00 PM

By 2 Users

a class to make using fstream easier. NOTE: after a call to openfile() it is HIGHLY recomended to call closefile()

Shell (v2) for Borland C++ 5.5Shell (v2) for Borland C++ 5.5C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
1016 since
1/1/2015 4:36:00 PM

By 6 Users

If you don't like compiling from DOS when you use borland C++ 5.5.. well this is the solution for you. UPDATED!!! It now compiles windows programs as well as DOS, and can edit CPP source files too!Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Using C++ for CGI work.Using C++ for CGI work.C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
482 since
1/1/2015 5:10:00 PM

By 4 Users

This isn't much, but it shows you how to use C++ to make CGI programs. NOTE: Please read "Explanations/Assumptions" for instructions on how to use this.

Window Creation ClassWindow Creation ClassC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
927 since
1/1/2015 6:35:00 PM

By 12 Users

A class for creating Windows, Buttons, Edit boxes, and Multiline Edit boxes. It is very simple to use, and later I will add more types(Listbox, static(label), frame, etc). I included project files for Brland C++ Builder 5, and MS Visual C++ 6.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++