Other Entries by Mike A. Leonetti (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

Byte by Byte File EncrypterByte by Byte File EncrypterC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
Mike A. Leonetti (from psc cd)
1410 since
1/1/2015 8:31:00 AM

By 12 Users

Encrypts files byte by byte by modifying their bits. It is not a reliable method of encryption and can be cracked easily. However, it does demonstrate how to easily modify bits.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

C++ API Spy (Classes)C++ API Spy (Classes)C, C++ (general)Beginner /
3696 since
1/1/2015 6:56:00 AM

By 11 Users

API Spy: lets you view various details on a window. It's a remake of the VB version (which you can also find on this site). Includes demos on: Accelerator keys, menus (trackpopup and system), subclassing tooltips, system tray example (with my own easy cl ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Get a bit, extract a value, or set a bit from a numberGet a bit, extract a value, or set a bit from a numberC, C++ (general)Intermediate /
4062 since
1/1/2015 8:05:00 AM

By 3 Users

These two macros will get/modify the bit in a number according to a position counted from right to left. For example, let's say we had 1101 1111 (223). We would just use my macro to get the 3rd bit from the right which would be a one. We can also modify i ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Get MP3 Info (Bitrate, Frequency, Frames, ect...), ID3, and Lyrics tag.  Supports saving ID3 v1.1!Get MP3 Info (Bitrate, Frequency, Frames, ect...), ID3, and Lyrics tag. Supports saving ID3 v1.1!C, C++ (general)Intermediate /
4992 since
1/1/2015 8:32:00 AM

By 12 Users

Loads general MP3 info such as Bitrate and frequency, ID3v1.1 tag and lyrics v2.0 tag. It also saves ID3v1.1 tags. This project was meant to save lyrics tags also but it was aborted so I could start making games. Check it out. Any comments/questions EMAIL ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

System Tray Class (Very Easy To Use)System Tray Class (Very Easy To Use)C, C++ (general)Beginner /
1522 since
1/1/2015 8:58:00 AM

By 4 Users

This class I developed makes it very easy to put/delete/modify icons in the system tray. You can also get mouse notifications from the system tray. Once again, NO MFC!

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 5 of 5 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++