Other Entries by Andrew Heinlein (Mouse) (from psc cd).

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

CBloobCtrlCBloobCtrlMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Andrew Heinlein (Mouse) (from psc cd)
698 since
1/5/2015 10:20:00 AM

By 3 Users

This is a control derrived from MFC's CWnd class... it's more or less a worthless control... it doesn't do much but make cool little "bloobs" move around in the control and melts them together. Just a neat little effect to add to your MFC programs to catc ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Easy DirectX7 Sound Class (Play Multiple Sounds!)Easy DirectX7 Sound Class (Play Multiple Sounds!)C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
980 since
1/1/2015 6:21:00 PM

By 4 Users

I am making a game that needs the ability to play multiple sounds at one time. After asking around at many fourums, everyone said "you will need to use DirectX" So I downloaded the SDK, and found it kind of confusing, and i dont like to use multiple class ...(description truncated)

Fireworks ( SetDIBitsToDevice )Fireworks ( SetDIBitsToDevice )Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
1627 since
1/5/2015 9:31:00 AM

By 14 Users

I found a java class called "jahabi.class" which diplayed excellent fireworks. I decomiled it and changed it over to C++. This will show you how to render a bitmap using SetDIBitsToDevice() and creating a bitmap using CreateDIBSection(). This shows you ho ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Hide a file in a bitmap's bits!Hide a file in a bitmap's bits!C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
903 since
1/2/2015 4:06:00 PM

By 8 Users

This app will take any file and bind itself into a Windows Bitmap (24 bit bitmaps preferred) This method is called "Steganography" This will also extract the file back out of it. And no, this isnt just tacking the file to the end of the file. It's actuall ...(description truncated)

Neat FireNeat FireMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
514 since
1/5/2015 10:17:00 AM

By 3 Users

I found this code compiled as a java applet on a website... i decompiled the applet with JAD and transferred it over to C++. This uses the same technique as the Fireworks code (http://www.planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=6331&lngWId= ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

POP3 Email CheckerPOP3 Email CheckerC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
844 since
1/2/2015 5:50:00 PM

By 6 Users

This code will check your POP3 e-mail account. Uses no MFC. It uses plain old winsock.. no winsock2. Also uses CreateThread, GetOpenFileName, trayicons, SetTimer, sndPlaySound, GetExitCodeThread, TerminateThread, and many more usefull API.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Unmask All PasswordsUnmask All PasswordsC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Beginner /
997 since
1/1/2015 8:42:00 PM

By 4 Users

Have you ever fogot a password, but it is still inside your program, only that it is hidden with astricks? This source will show you how to remove those astricks and show whats really there. (see screenshot)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 7 of 7 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++