Other Entries by fritz0x00 (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

[ Elite Converter ][ Elite Converter ]C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
fritz0x00 (from psc cd)
2927 since
1/6/2015 10:30:00 AM

By 6 Users

A simple MFC application that converts ASCII characters to their hexadecimal, decimal and binary equivalent. User friendly interface, auto-convert options, fun sounds and commented source code(Its not commented as much as it should be, I will try and fix ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

^!!~ A better HTML Source Grabber/Stealer ~!!^^!!~ A better HTML Source Grabber/Stealer ~!!^C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
fritz0x00 (from psc cd)
5261 since
1/6/2015 9:14:00 AM

By 4 Users

Simple example of how to grab(some people like ti call it 'steal') the HTML source of a page from a application... There are a couple of examples here at PSC, but they are not very good because they use ReadHuge to store all of the data in a buffer which ...(description truncated)

^!!~File Write~!!^^!!~File Write~!!^C, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Beginner /
fritz0x00 (from psc cd)
1975 since
1/4/2015 7:32:00 AM

By 9 Users

Prompts input and writes it to a file

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

^!!~Using WriteProcessMemory~!!^^!!~Using WriteProcessMemory~!!^C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Beginner /
fritz0x00 (from psc cd)
2734 since
1/4/2015 11:41:00 PM

By 7 Users

I have found out many people want to know how to use WriteProcessMemory due to the fact of writing memory trainers to cheat in video games in such. I have seen that PSC did not have a very good example of this so I guess ill just post this small code snip ...(description truncated)

hAx DLL InjectorhAx DLL InjectorC++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++Advanced /
fritz0x00 (from psc cd)
5156 since
1/7/2015 8:35:00 AM

By 9 Users

A generic DLL injector. Tell a user-defined process to inject a DLL of your choice via CreateRemoteThread(); Useful for reverse engineering and debugging to intercept API calls and etc. Also has good examples of using GetOpenFileName(), CreateToolhelp32Sn ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Stopping RippersStopping RippersC, C++ (general), Microsoft Visual C++, Borland C++, UNIX C++Advanced /
fritz0x00 (from psc cd)
1627 since
1/6/2015 11:24:00 AM

By 11 Users

Teaches simple techniques to keep your software from being a victim of rippers(A plagiarist who targets computer software; One who rips.) Its not 100% complete but it does offer enough information to be VERY useful to developers. (Please rate)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++