Other Entries by Osama Farah (from psc cd)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found
  Description
Compatibility
Level/
Author
Views/
Date
Submitted
User Rating

CPU scheduling algorithms (old version)CPU scheduling algorithms (old version)Microsoft Visual C++Intermediate /
Osama Farah (from psc cd)
2548 since
1/8/2015 7:25:00 AM

By 6 Users

simulate the scheduling of a CPU, calculate waiting time & average, turnaround time,etc... and it generates a gantt chart to a text file in drive c: named gantt_chart.txtClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

CPU scheduling algorithms v 2CPU scheduling algorithms v 2Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
5905 since
1/9/2015 7:17:00 PM

By 6 Users

Simulates CPU scheduling algorithms (FCFS,SJF,SRTF,Priority, preemptive priority, and Round Robin) in this version: Fixed most of bugs, Implemented CPU idle time, All logical errors fixed (and they were many), Added two more options to the menu (to read t ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

deadlock banker's safety algorithmdeadlock banker's safety algorithmMicrosoft Visual C++Intermediate /
3331 since
1/8/2015 7:31:00 AM

By 5 Users

avoid any deadlock state in resources allocationClick here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Please support the site by visiting our sponsor:

Menu using arrow keys (without blinking cursor)Menu using arrow keys (without blinking cursor)Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
3785 since
1/8/2015 4:15:00 PM

By 7 Users

This is a very detailed code on how to make your menu that uses the arrow keys, and there is very usefull functions and tricks in this code, like gotoxy and how to make an array of 'pointer to function' and how to make a function return a pointer to array ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multi-User Phone BookMulti-User Phone BookMicrosoft Visual C++Advanced /
1407 since
1/8/2015 4:24:00 PM

By 7 Users

A Multi-User phone book... the usual stuff around phone books, whith menus and nice options. a readme file (with some usefull help) will be generated once you run the program.Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Multi-User Phone Book v2.0 (Advanced)Multi-User Phone Book v2.0 (Advanced)Microsoft Visual C++Advanced /
734 since
1/8/2015 5:33:00 PM

By 2 Users

Similar to the first Multi-User phone book... but i added a class called TMenu to handle the menus and i changed some other things, i fixed some bugs but i think some other bugs appeared, anyways a readme file (with some usefull help) will be generated on ...(description truncated)Click here to see a screenshot of this code!(ScreenShot)

Search Results: Page 1 of 1 found. Entries 1 - 6 of 6 found

Compatibility Filter Profile:

C
C++ (general)
Microsoft Visual C++
Borland C++
UNIX C++